Round 16 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 16 - other games

I was listening to the 1.45pm Western Bulldogs v Geelong game. Sat down at 3.15pm to watch some footy and the same game was just starting! I thought those days of 90 minute delays were over.....

Ablett's a freak. Another 30 disposals, 3 goals, 17 tackles. Who else does this? Fyfe might have all the love atm but Ablett for pure skill has to be close to the best ever.

tigerlove said:
Ablett's a freak. Another 30 disposals, 3 goals, 17 tackles. Who else does this? Fyfe might have all the love atm but Ablett for pure skill has to be close to the best ever.

He's a damn good player Fyfe but he has a long way to go to be mentioned in the same breath as Jnr.

DirtyDogTiger said:
Collingwood v WCE

Not sure who we need to win, strategically
Strategically I'd prefer WCE. We're unlikely to be able to catch them, they've got a monster percentage. On the other hand if the Pies lose that makes it harder for them to catch us. The Doggies have done us a favour by losing today. We beat the Saints tomorrow, we go a game clear of them.

Brad Hill is a late out for Hawthorn with a corkie.

Was Sam Mitchell playing on him at training during the week?

Would have thought we wanted Eagles to win. We won't catch them on the ladder and Pies losing would mean that we would open up a buffer on them, which will be handy with our tough fortnight ahead. A Cats loss today would have almost eliminated another competitor also.

thegeneral01 said:
Would have thought we wanted Eagles to win. We won't catch them on the ladder and Pies losing would mean that we would open up a buffer on them, which will be handy with our tough fortnight ahead. A Cats loss today would have almost eliminated another competitor also.

WC play Hawks and swans after this week
They could drop three in a row

Haven't watched the whole game but Seedsman and Kennedy both seem to butcher the ball a bit