Round 15: the D.I.Y tattoo games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15: the D.I.Y tattoo games.

Something about Dusty after the game on Saturday scoreboard.
Kate Massey advises will excite Tigers fans.
Staying?

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Quite a few very lippy demons out there as they struggle to put away the bottom team. What have they got to be so pleased about?

Reactions: 1 user
Steven May should (but won't) be suspended for holding his head in that tackle. His head didn't even hit the ground, how can that not be seen as staging?

Reactions: 8 users
Steven May should (but won't) be suspended for holding his head in that tackle. His head didn't even hit the ground, how can that not be seen as staging?
Mis-timed his attempted head butt into the ground

Reactions: 1 users
That dangerous tackle to May is what *smile* me about the game. He played for it. The ump could have paid HTB earlier. Either way the Nirf bloke got shafted but always seems to work in favour of the Dees and the Magpies and less against the lower teams

Reactions: 6 users
How mentally weak are these dumpires. May caught holding the ball, made no attempt, spun 720, taken safely to ground, then the disingenuous prick thrust his own head into the turf, grabbed it and got rewarded. *smile* you, umpire. *smile* you May.

Reactions: 6 users
Staging was a thing for 5 mins about 8 years ago.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
May should be suspended for that.
That was disgraceful. He is a deadset cheat and the idiot umpire fell for it of course. What a disgrace faking a head injury after intentionally hitting his own head on the ground. Absolute *smile* of a bloke. Does the AFL have the nuts to cite him?

Nah. Rather go after soft targets like they did with Grimes and Rance a few years back.

May is the worst bloke in footy. Quite an achievement as it’s a Cox Plate field.

Reactions: 5 users
How mentally weak are these dumpires. May caught holding the ball, made no attempt, spun 720, taken safely to ground, then the disingenuous prick thrust his own head into the turf, grabbed it and got rewarded. *smile* you, umpire. *smile* you May.

Spot on. Disgusting. Should be suspended but he won't

That was disgraceful. He is a deadset cheat and the idiot umpire fell for it of course. What a disgrace faking a head injury after intentionally hitting his own head on the ground. Absolute *smile* of a bloke. Does the AFL have the nuts to cite him?

Nah. Rather go after soft targets like they did with Grimes and Rance a few years back.

May is the worst bloke in footy. Quite an achievement as it’s a Cox Plate field.
This is what the AFL has become Chumpley.

Looks like Ooze advised Goodie to sub on Kynan Brown in the last 12 minutes.....

• Haha