Round 15: the D.I.Y tattoo games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15: the D.I.Y tattoo games.

Here’s another sign of the personality dysfunction at Toorak. Young Tholstrup in just his 2nd game passes off to MacDonald who kicks the goal, then MacDonald goes happy ha-ha after it, high fiving everyone except…you guessed it…Tholstrup.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
All reserved ticket affair at the MCG tonight I would think.
Will be a massive crowd :cool:

I know the TV networks claim they don't adjust the pitchside mics, but seriously, how can it sound louder on the TV tonight with a crowd that could have fit into Princes Park compared to when Dusty kicked that goal last week. Anyone at the ground knows how loud it was inside the G when he kicked that

Reactions: 3 users
I hope the Weagles knock off Essendoom tomorrow.
No chance.

Here’s another sign of the personality dysfunction at Toorak. Young Tholstrup in just his 2nd game passes off to MacDonald who kicks the goal, then MacDonald goes happy ha-ha after it, high fiving everyone except…you guessed it…Tholstrup.
Saw that.

Norf in this game. Just gotta eliminate a few errors and not touch Gawn.

Bartel is interested in what “colonary” delights Petracca can cook up while sitting on the bench ? What ? Like he’s gonna cook up a poo stew down there during the game ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Bartel is interested in what “colonary” delights Petracca can cook up while sitting on the bench ? What ? Like he’s gonna cook up a poo stew down there during the game ?
Nadia allegedly doesnt mind getting cooked errr baked

C'mon Snowbourne 50+.....I've got money on you.

Last win by foldnorf at the G was May 2017 against Snowbourne.

Two unpenalised incorrect disposals in 2 minutes from Gawn confirms that "incorrect disposal" is no longer a rule.

Reactions: 1 user