Round 15: the D.I.Y tattoo games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15: the D.I.Y tattoo games.

When do we play Norf ? This could be the 2009 Dirty Sanchez Cup all over again. (Hope it works out as well as 2009).

Reactions: 3 users
Wow just saw Jack R trying to give May the benefit of the doubt on staging the head knock.

Ah Jack you’re in the media now. No need to adhere to the player code. That was very ordinary commentary Jack. Disappointing.

Lift.

Reactions: 5 users
Wow just saw Jack R trying to give May the benefit of the doubt on staging the head knock.

Ah Jack you’re in the media now. Know need to adhere to the player code. That was very ordinary commentary Jack. Disappointing.

Lift.
Should relocate to Tasmania and work on the Devils. He can take Luke Hodge with him.

Reactions: 1 user
Jack Riewoldt does realise he can reference a club/team without tacking 'football club' on the end of their name, right? He could use the club's one-word name and I'm certain the viewer/listener, no matter how stupid, will know what he's talking about.

He's not the only one that does it, but he's guilty of it often.

Just the team name will do.

Reactions: 1 users
Jack Riewoldt does realise he can reference a club/team without tacking 'football club' on the end of their name, right? He could use the club's one-word name and I'm certain the viewer/listener, no matter how stupid, will know what he's talking about.

Win a few games and tryina lord it over everyone again. Some things never change.

I think you might have mixed up your fan sites.

Carlton supporters don't bag Jack here on PRE.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Turned on the TV to have a quick look at bummers v wet coke (the Pharmacists Cup ?) and Dwayne said that it is an important game for Essendon as their supporters think they are a premiership chance :eek:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users