Round 15: the D.I.Y tattoo games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15: the D.I.Y tattoo games.

Games in the balance and Merrett throws the ball to advantage, goal. Clear throw, in front of the umpire. Commentators just laughing about it.

It’s not funny you *smile*!

Reactions: 3 users
Games in the balance and Merrett throws the ball to advantage, goal. Clear throw, in front of the umpire. Commentators just laughing about it.

It’s not funny you *smile*!
Yep. As blatant a throw you will ever see. Effectively killed the game. Good job maggots once again.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users
Hardwick has still issues changing the course of a game.
No plan B has always been his Achilles heal.
They have been *smile* from the start of the 2nd qtr and he has done sweet FA to change things up

They have been *smile* from the start of the 2nd qtr and he has done sweet FA to change things up
They're just a cr@p, soulless club. Haven't won an away game all year. 12th on the ladder atm equalling their best ever. Let's see how they go against North at Marvel & Tigers at MCG.

Reactions: 1 user
Indeed. The days of ‘we back our system’ may have come to an end. Our system stood up until the rule changes.

More nuance required now I feel, like different tactics for certain teams, tagging players who have built glittering careers on running around by themselves getting intercept marks, and being able to change strategies within games.

Worst top 4 team ever EssenDUMB
Sad to say, but they are improving. Now we have the Dorks, Bummers and even foldnorf rising, while we (and the Pussies) fall. Hibernation time.
I’ve said it previously but will update it
They have drawn with the team currently 4th and beaten the team currently 5th on the ladder. All their other wins are against teams currently occupying 11th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th and 18th on the ladder

Reactions: 4 users
Sad to say, but they are improving. Now we have the Dorks, Bummers and even foldnorf rising, while we (and the Pussies) fall. Hibernation time.
Improving? Based on what? A win against the eagles at Marvel? Seriously TF they are as false as Dolly Partons titts!

Reactions: 2 users
The game its self is pretty much garbage.
The most boring season I can remember.
3 Victorian teams in the top 4 with huge supporter bases
All going to plan AFL can’t wait for finals

sounds like sour grapes.

Wish we were playing finals this year.

Reactions: 1 user