Round 13 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13 - other games

Always liked Mitchell. Like him even more now

The Ernest tut tutting about the need to apologise is such crap. Also, Mitchell said 'its all done and dusted and I shouldn't have done it' it ain't done and dusted

Naive and idiotic sums it up Jim. If you had apologised as quick as Mitchell you wouldn't have ruined the lives of 40 young men.

TigerForce said:
Ohhhh.....poor little boy Jimmy had to call it 'idiotic' and 'naive' in the presser. Couldn't take it on the chin like a man.

What a toss bag. It was all propaganda. Did the media send the emails and text messages to/from Dank/Hird?

Baloo said:
I thought the internal EFC report said they were injecting themselves at ridiculous levels as well.

Anyway, using Blobbo's new catchphrase, we're all just Hird Haters

And proud of it too.

Chiang Mai Tiger said:
Someone big got in the Dawks and Sam's ear to apologise (Gilligan McLaughin?)

as far as i could tell he didnt apologise to the bummers players or club. he jsut said he shouldnt have done it cos it is a bad image, which he might be right about.
think of all the kids asking their folks why he did it, the folks having to explain why the bummers did, and them somehow answer the question about why are they still allowed to play.

Here's a thought for St James. If you didn't want to cop criticism for overseeing a system of injecting your players with substances if they weren't actually illegal pushed the definition to breaking point you could have maybe not done it.

TigerForce said:
Thompson stating Golden Boy's sacking is 'inevitable'.

Serious? Might finally have found a reason to almost like Bomber.

Poor old Jimbob *smile*, got that nasty little Sammy from the horrible hawks showing the jabbie n Bomber flashing sharpened the knife.
Starting to seriously enjoy the 2015 season immensely.
Now if only we could eliminate a little smidgin of flakiness from our game, we could totally put the frighteners on the comp this year and have some proper fun.

TigerMasochist said:
Serious? Might finally have found a reason to almost like Bomber.

Poor old Jimbob *smile*, got that nasty little Sammy from the horrible hawks showing the jabbie n Bomber flashing sharpened the knife.
Starting to seriously enjoy the 2015 season immensely.
Now if only we could eliminate a little smidgin of flakiness from our game, we could totally put the frighteners on the comp this year and have some proper fun.
Just like the day when that nasty bully Scott Turner went about the MCG knocking all his little friends over. He's become quite the whinger over the years has St James.

classic Mitchell have zero issue with it and in fact I'm a little disappointed he apologized.

TheCan said:
classic Mitchell have zero issue with it and in fact I'm a little disappointed he apologized.
I think he might have been made to, and it isn't a particularly heart felt apology. It's ironically rather like James' own apology to the umpires some years ago.

TheCan said:

Ironic.
Mitchell apologised 5 minutes after the game.
3 years on and the football public are still waiting for an apologise from Hird and Essendon

Good on him!

It's what the general public are thinking and many AFL players.

I'm sure the Hawks got onto the front foot before Gill asks for a please explain.

What I heard on Ch 7 according to Stevens that he may be charged with"bringing the game into disrepute".

Look understand the look was bad for young kids watching but gee!

Mitchell stuffed up. Should have done the jab action to his stomach, not his arm.

waiting said:
What I heard on Ch 7 according to Stevens that he may be charged with"bringing the game into disrepute".

That's *smile* crap if that's the case. I'm not an expert lip reader but from what I saw, Mitchell said something along the lines of ' jab' and off site'. Isn't that what was reported as happened with the druggies? If so, wasn't Mitchell merely repeating fact?

"Bringing the game into disrepute" = making a gesture regarding something that actually occurred?