Round 13 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13 - other games

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Hird had a fortnight to change things up. Managed to create more space for his players to run into and more flow, but the defence let through 100+ for only the second time this season.

Expect them to beat St.Kilda but think Melbourne will run them close in a couple of weeks.
In recent times the Dees have gone fairly well against the Bombers even when they've been travelling well. They'll be very worried about the Melbourne game.

Ohhhh.....poor little boy Jimmy had to call it 'idiotic' and 'naive' in the presser. Couldn't take it on the chin like a man.

TigerForce said:
Ohhhh.....poor little boy Jimmy had to call it 'idiotic' and 'naive' in the presser. Couldn't take it on the chin like a man.

I laughed and laughed. What a absolute tosser.

TigerForce said:

Idiotic and naive. Just continuing the media propaganda about what happened at our club over a two or three year period.

Really? Two or three years? I thought they said it was only for a few months and didn't really happen anyway.

I'm confused by this confession.

I thought the internal EFC report said they were injecting themselves at ridiculous levels as well.

Anyway, using Blobbo's new catchphrase, we're all just Hird Haters

Baloo said:
I thought the internal EFC report said they were injecting themselves at ridiculous levels as well.

Anyway, using Blobbo's new catchphrase, we're all just Hird Haters

I know I am.

TOT70 said:
Idiotic and naive. Just continuing the media propaganda about what happened at our club over a two or three year period.

Really? Two or three years? I thought they said it was only for a few months and didn't really happen anyway.

I'm confused by this confession.

Dug a bigger hole by blaming it all on media 'propaganda'. Geez...we must've dreamt this up in the last 2 or 3 years.

The knives are shining with Thompson stating Golden Boy's sacking is 'inevitable'.

It is our first real insight into what other players, coaches and other industry insiders are really thinking about all this. Publically, they generally keep a stony silence. Until this incident.

The look on Hooker's face says it all too.

Chiang Mai Tiger said:
anyway Sam got it wrong ...he should of lifted his jumper and pointed to his stomach.

Mick Molloy suggested Sam told them to get a flu injection. :hihi

Thanks for nothing to the dopey Lions kicking 2 points to 6 goals in the last quarter.