Round 13 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13 - other games

waiting said:
What I heard on Ch 7 according to Stevens that he may be charged with"bringing the game into disrepute".

Look understand the look was bad for young kids watching but gee!

Mark Stevens, David King et al can get stuffed with the over sancimonious bleatings.

I'm not even sure it is bad for young kids.

jb03 said:
Mark Stevens, David King et al can get stuffed with the over sancimonious bleatings.

Agree jb. I'm sure the 'young kids' who are Bummer supporters haven't been kept out of the loop by their parents on what happened at their club.

He message to young kids might be: if you shoot up, you suffer the penalty. Which includes being reminded of your disgrace by your opponents for what is left of your career. So no, arguably not a bad message for kids to receive a

St Kevin said:
"Bringing the game into disrepute"
No doubt the suits at AnalFL house will need to implement some sort of intervention so that Mitchell's outrageous behaviour doesn't become common place.
Wouldn't want anyone within the AnalFL system to actually show their thoughts or opinions as to what happened when the media propaganda decided to crucify JebusHird n his Essendrug disciples.

TigerMasochist said:
No doubt the suits at AnalFL house will need to implement some sort of intervention so that Mitchell's outrageous behaviour doesn't become common place.
Wouldn't want anyone within the AnalFL system to actually show their thoughts or opinions as to what happened when the media propaganda decided to crucify JebusHird n his Essendrug disciples.

Haha, yep well said!!

Watched the suns for the first time this year today. They have gone backwards over the last year. Terrible skills and bruise free football.

They are seriously missing Ablett, O'Meara and Prestia - can't win it that much or run and carry it with any major damage.

puregreen said:
They are seriously missing Ablett, O'Meara and Prestia - can't win it that much or run and carry it with any major damage.

They need the God squad back

jb03 said:

Agree. Wouldn't be rushing my kids off to the child psychologist. Looking for reasons to condemn when they are just uncomfortable with the emporer momentarily being called out as a nudist. David King forchrisakes, biggest sledger of all time.

I nearly fell off my chair this morning when I heard Robbo talking about Mitchell say the EFC fans and players just need to deal with and get over it.

I was expecting a public lynching from Robbo.

Chiang Mai Tiger said:
Seems to me that since WADA lined the drug cheats up for the kill, everyone and everything has changed the worse for Tird.
I couldn't believe when I saw him on 360 when the WADA news broke, saying that he and the club had been found innocent with a straight face. At least Whately was quick to point out that insufficient evidence is not being found innocent.

Baloo said:
I nearly fell off my chair this morning when I heard Robbo talking about Mitchell say the EFC fans and players just need to deal with and get over it.

I was expecting a public lynching from Robbo.

Same here. Couldn't believe he just said "Suck it up, Essendon" on AFL360.