Round 13 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13 - other games

Had a little chuckle when this happened. Ball goes out beneath the 2 WOODside penises with an ad going along the boundary line advertising Sinopec lubricants!! With the size of those things I'd think you'd need plenty of the stuff!! ;D ;D

Tigers of Old said:
He may be a FIGJAM but geez Nathan Buckley impresses me as a coach. All over it.
I must admit I've never understood why Bucks is labelled a FIGJAM as I've seen far bigger ego heads in the AFL over the last 20 years. Have a look at the Golden Tird....where the G has one letter 'O' missing.

Tigers of Old said:
He may be a FIGJAM but geez Nathan Buckley impresses me as a coach. All over it.
No doubt TOO. But their list management and development of players has been first class. They have some serious talent on that list.

Smoking Aces said:
No doubt TOO. But their list management and development of players has been first class. They have some serious talent on that list.

Do they ever. Quite a few of their top draft picks from recent years haven't even played yet.

WARNING for Animal Cruelty. Red and black ferals are going to be slaughtered at the G today by Hawks. Popcorn's in the oven....

TigerForce said:
WARNING for Animal Cruelty. Red and black ferals are going to be slaughtered at the G today by Hawks. Popcorn's in the oven....

How much does Essendon have to win by, for the Hawks to drop below us?
It won't happen but I'm curious anyway

Sintiger said:
About 300 points...and I am not kidding

Hawthorn has the third-highest percentage of any 7-4 team in history.

Just reflecting on Hird's comment in between Knights' sacking and his (public) appointment to the coaching job: "The board expected top four around now."

You'd think after five years and all that expensive assistance, Sir James would've been able to lift them higher. Over to you, Jim...

TigerForce said:

You don't make a lot of popcorn, do you?

Despite the level scores it feels like the Hawks are in 2nd gear whereas EFC are currently redlining in 6th