Round 13 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13 - other games

Baloo said:
Despite the level scores it feels like the Hawks are in 2nd gear whereas EFC are currently redlining in 6th

Looks like it. Just teasing the Golden Boy and his ferals.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Gold from Sam Mitchell!

Yep. I suppose the MRP would look for some sort of penalty....

Love how the Hawks 'play' with the Bummers in attack. I hope we can build an active forward line like this around Jack soon enough.

Surely the Hawks can afford to give us Hill or Puopolo. They don't need both of them and we can certainly use one as an understudy for Morris

shad said:
What did he do?

Sledging and jabbing gesture to a Bummers player. He was just telling the truth, even the commentators giggled.

Good win Hawks. Another loss to the over-rated, over-hyped, over-loved, over-stoned Golden Boy bitches.

Thompson's like the innocent man found guilty. Has faded away from the club since the Messiah returned, but it clearly shows WHO the real coach is and was. Sack the Tird!!

Was Winderlich trying to look like Chappy today? A win to the Saints tonight will drop the Bummers to 14th.

By the way, the only reason Ess are playing *smile*, is stress about the drug saga? Did you know dat? It's true ya know!

Go Lions. Win and keep us 6th.

Looks like McGone will probably be delisted due to injuries. 3 games in 1.5 seasons.

TigerForce said:
Thompson's like the innocent man found guilty. Has faded away from the club since the Messiah returned, but it clearly shows WHO the real coach is and was. Sack the Tird!!

Hird had a fortnight to change things up. Managed to create more space for his players to run into and more flow, but the defence let through 100+ for only the second time this season.

Expect them to beat St.Kilda but think Melbourne will run them close in a couple of weeks.