Round 13 game day thread vs Swans | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13 game day thread vs Swans

Hunt is a waste of space, I said it the past few weeks. For the life of me I don't know how he gets a game !!

That stat Jude Bolton just gave is ridiculous. We hadn't had control of the ball much in the time period he was saying and said that Sydney had had 18 of the previous 20 tackles. We just don't seem to be getting close to them, they are playing so much uncontested footy, no wonder we are losing, give a quality side like Sydney plenty of uncontested footy and there is only 1 result coming.

I know Sydney are a good side but the difference between our best and worst is like the Grand Canyon.
And if this line gets trotted out post match I'll spew......we've had 6 years to build this team.

mrposhman said:
That stat Jude Bolton just gave is ridiculous. We hadn't had control of the ball much in the time period he was saying and said that Sydney had had 18 of the previous 20 tackles. We just don't seem to be getting close to them, they are playing so much uncontested footy, no wonder we are losing, give a quality side like Sydney plenty of uncontested footy and there is only 1 result coming.

Just to back that up they have had 100 of their 138 possies uncontested. We have tackled them a whopping 8 tackles in a quarter and a half!!

mrposhman said:

Yep that is staggering. The lack of intensity from Richmond players is mind boggling. Just pissweak.

Seems like they haven't yet reading all their own press after the Freo win and drinking their own bathwater.

eez-up-tiger said:
Hunt is a waste of space, I said it the past few weeks. For the life of me I don't know how he gets a game !!

Quick over the ground, slow in the mind. Not AFL quality. No system into our forward line, 3 talls just doesnt work, never has.

mrposhman said:
Just to back that up they have had 100 of their 138 possies uncontested. We have tackled them a whopping 8 tackles in a quarter and a half!!

The mental issues with this team of softos continue.

No way we are playing finals this year playing like this.

No defensive pressure and can't hit a target with the ball.

Gordon and Lambert are useless. Grigg hasnt been spotted.

Who the hell is in Rohan?

We included 2 guys who've had 6 quarters of football between them in the past 2 months.

We've got zero hope at this club. Zero.