Round 13 game day thread vs Swans | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13 game day thread vs Swans

Goodes really is being a little *smile* tonight. I wouldn't mind one of our boys getting a week or two if they can put Goodes back in his box.

R_for_Richmond said:
Anyone know why the bad blood b/w Rance & Franklin?

Apparently Rance kept popping over to Buddy's early on Sunday mornings and keep waking him up with persistent door knocking.

we seem slow..and lazy..lose swan payers everywhere...and we have NO forwards apart from jack...vickery is hopeless and griffiths invisible

R_for_Richmond said:
Anyone know why the bad blood b/w Rance & Franklin?

I would say Franklin has been beaten by Rance nearly every time he plays on him so Franklin is trying to show some muscle. It's all he has left to try with Rance.

We're *smile*.

I'd rather we tank than try make the 8 playing with this side. Perennially *smile* Richmond.

arlobill said:
we seem slow..and lazy..lose swan payers everywhere...and we have NO forwards apart from jack...vickery is hopeless and griffiths invisible

Vickery as always is watching the man more than the ball. Does that far too often to ever realise the potential people see in him.