Round 13 game day thread vs Swans | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13 game day thread vs Swans

Any danger of us hitting a target??

Geez that was absolute crap. Swans almost as bad. Shocking quarter of football.

So a wild back fist at an opponent is now called "guarding the space"........eff of Ling. Fast catching the Channel 7 f**ktard disease.

We've looked ok defensively in the 1st quarter but we've looked really slow with the ball and haven't hit targets when needed.

If we can clean the ball use up we'll be right in this game.

Ridley said:
Any danger of us hitting a target??

Geez that was absolute crap. Swans almost as bad. Shocking quarter of football.
Yeah red and white ones

percyms said:
Adam Goodes is an absolute flog. Deserves everything he gets.

Staging just on Q time what a surprise.

CC TIGER said:
Seriously how does umpire Schmit keep getting games... Poor at best

How was that not a free kick against Goodes on the goal line. He basically grabbed Batchelor and threw him over the line.

Can not fathom how an umpire can miss such an obvious free.

I'll donate $100 to the royal children's hospital if someone gives that sniper dirty *smile* Goodes a hip and shoulder.

Terrible game - any chance Cotch can learn to kick - guess he has to have a possession first. Awful game by him so far.

Woeful. Woeful intensity. Woeful skills. Total lack of dash, freedom, confidence. Coaching.

percyms said:
Adam Goodes is an absolute flog. Deserves everything he gets.
Throwing his weight around like a tosser. Saw him whispering nasty things in Rance's ear earlier. Seems to be a plan to get into Rancey.

percyms said:
Terrible game - any chance Cotch can learn to kick - guess he has to have a possession first. Awful game by him so far.

One of our leading possession getters on the ground with 6.

I know it's a slippery surface so you can understand if a ball slips on the side, but geez, blokes on their own in space are still being missed!