Round 13 game day thread vs Swans | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13 game day thread vs Swans

Really important win, especially with our next 3 being the Giants, Carlton and the Saints. Need to show we can do it when we are favourites now. Win those three and we are in a great position at 10 and 5.

Gee, weve now beaten Freo, Sydney and Collingwood.

Amazing really.

Interesting tidbit on Fox,

Last team to beat Freo in Perth and Sydney in Sydney made a prelim.

And we've beaten 3 out of the current top 4 this year.

mld said:
Geez, just enjoy the win. I swear...

Sorry but we were equal parts rabble equal parts heroes.

I've seen it before, remember that elimination final against Carlton? I'm happy we won. Very happy.

I'm not happy how we played.

Pathetic penalty for the interchange infringement, we didn't have an extra player on the ground, Edwards returned to the game a minute early, almost a 2 goal penalty

Best goal of the night was the Ivan's soccer penalty kick with Jack backing out like a ref... :hihi

asada is getting everyone to *smile* in a bottle they're want to find out what we had at halftime

The_General said:

I've seen it before, remember that elimination final against Carlton? I'm happy we won. Very happy.

Far out, if you can't put the misanthropy aside until tomorrow after defeating Sydney at home, you are dead inside.

The_General said:

Here's my take Mark Lee.

First quarter was OK - effort was good, but mistakes were bad. But we hung in.

Second quarter was pretty bad - effort dropped, more mistakes, the Swans punished us. That's not OK, but it's not unexpected when you are playing Sydney at their inner city ground.

Second half - Cotchin pulled us out of the fire and then it was us all the way.

Be happy - we are back in top four contention, we have beaten three of the four top four sides in the last month (Sydney are top four right?)

My only concern is we play crap at the G.