Round 13 game day thread vs Swans | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13 game day thread vs Swans

Chimp, Jack, Plasma, Tross, Miles - how the hell are we meant to pick only 3 of them for votes tonight?

I don't know the facts, but if Dimma just told the dumpires off about the interchange infringement, I'll stick by him. These morons probably can't count!!

Wouldn't be surprised he'll get fined.

Happy to admit I was writing hem off at half time. Probably the worst half of football I've seen them play in a while, and we somehow still beat Sydney in Sydney.

I'm flabbergasted.

thejinx said:
Geez what a win. This team really does do my head in.

Almost can't believe what I just witnessed.

Second halfs from Rance, Cotchin, Miles, Vickery, Riewoldt and Deledio was fantastic.

Add in Vlastuin, he was terrific 2nd half.

Brilliant win! Needed to split the Eagles and Swans games, just did it the hard way!

What a great win. Well done boys. Cotchin, Rance and Vickery so good in that second half. Riewoldt brilliant throughout.

Pumped!

How the hell did that happen?

I'll say we got lucky. I'm not convinced. Real contenders don't play first halves like that.

Real contenders also don't let leads drop like that.

Neither of us will do much come September.

The_General said:

I'll say we got lucky. I'm not convinced. Real contenders don't play first halves like that.

Geez, just enjoy the win. I swear...

The_General said:

Maybe it takes us 6 quarters to get back into momentum.