Round 13 game day thread vs Swans | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13 game day thread vs Swans

Chimp and Jack firing up!! Quick before Dungmire orders a few more hoses of water on the ground....

Bruce having an orgasm but Cotch has really stood up this quarter. Great intensity by him.

Level now and Jack is on fire.

Just contested the game a lot more this quarter, its not rocket science this game.

Tigers are like jekkyl and Hyde, there worsed quarter all year has been the 3rd, there first half tonight was a disgrace and now they come out in the 3rd and kick 7 Goals. lol. :spin

mrposhman said:
Finally seen Flash and he does the 1 and only thing he can do, kick a goal. He's crap at everything else though!!

That elbow on Jack was pretty good i thought

Wildcat said:
That elbow on Jack was pretty good i thought

Agree, should have been a tad harder. We can afford to lose him for a week or two.

mainlandy said:
Unbelievable I'm speechless

imagine if we played like that the whole game every week. We could be 4-5 goals in front after that quarter also, we kicked 7-5.