Round 10 Game Day Thread V PORT | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 10 Game Day Thread V PORT

Aside from general love for all tiger supporters I do feel very warmly towards this draft, a lot of good signs, especially by asbury

In my 35 years of following the Tiges, I've never heard the team sing like that before. :clap GO YOU GOOD THING!

Birdman19 said:
In my 35 years of following the Tiges, I've never heard the team sing like that before. :clap GO YOU GOOD THING!

Has anyone got footage of the boys the rooms singing the song. Love to see it, maybe the club can put it on the website for
all to enjoy.

Do you still think we went in too small Barnzy?? All those 180cm players you were talking about? :hihi

Was listening to Mark Maclure on 774 3LO after the game and he did the votes. Geez he was so complementary about Lids and especially Cotch- "future Brownlow Medallist and multiple B & F winner". When Maclure says something good about us, you need to listen as it rarely happens.

Can I just post that Matt White played an excellent game today and my wife asked me an unusually intelligent question and that whay why could he keep his feet in the wet and not the dry ? She is very obsevant.

Mitch Farmer was also imoproved.

Go tigers

Chiang Mai Tiger said:
Tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat. Thanks boys for reminding why life is beautiful.

Listened to KB's call and its great to know he's still a Tiger deep down.

Yep he presented Griffiths with his jumper before the game which was great to see.

So happy to see my son singing the tune with as much gusto as the players when he watched it on fox.

This week Tiger fans can walk a lot taller.

What a FANTASTIC TEAM EFFORT. :)

tigerfan1961 said:
Was listening to Mark Maclure on 774 3LO after the game and he did the votes. Geez he was so complementary about Lids and especially Cotch- "future Brownlow Medallist and multiple B & F winner". When Maclure says something good about us, you need to listen as it rarely happens.

Cotch's hands in the wet were fantastic today

the golden said:
WELL DONE TOLD YOU LOT YOU WILL WIN SOON AND TO KEEP THE FAITH !! :clap :clap :clap :clap

Normally I hate "I told you so's " but tonight I'll let it slide ;D

I know most of the ppl on here would offer warm thanks for your congratulations

I now know how you felt about 5 years ago :clap :clap

[size=30pt]GO TIGES!!!![/size]

Astbury was a standard today. Not because of his numbers but because of his one touch. Was great below the knees for a tall today.

what a game to attend. the tiger army behind the goals was fantastic all day. so proud off the boys, all day effort and a bucket load off guts. the whole stadium was cold, but not at our end, a good few hundred wet and cold tiger heads going off. adelaide tiger army represented once again. great turn out tiges. loud and proud tiges.

Gee it feels good tonight. Well done to the boys, they stood strong today in such horrific conditions. That song, it is the best I have ever heard - just wish we could hear it more often. :hearton