Round 10 Game Day Thread V PORT | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 10 Game Day Thread V PORT

In a drunken state last week at the "G" at 1/4 time I layed a slab bet out that we would not win a game this year. Who cares- I am as happy as pig in s@#T--he can have my house for all I care! Go the Mighty Tigers !!!(was that the best rendition of the song ever done?)

God it feels bloody good to get a win. Well done to all of the boys today. Fantastic team effort by all.

The '09 draft could turn out to be an absolute ripper for us. A lot has been said about Martin, Nason and Webberley but the two other big boys in Griffiths and Astbury look special. Griffiths is quick and agile for a kid nearly 200cm and that mark in the wet was impressive.

Astbury to me has some special qualities. He is a one touch footballer. Has a football brain enabling him to read the play superbly. Could easily play as a CHB or CHF.

We will have to go away more often. In Katherine right now, with no Austar or Foxtel. Knew nothing until son advised by text. Damn, I wanted to see us win!!

BIGNIGE said:
Normally I hate "I told you so's " but tonight I'll let it slide ;D

I know most of the ppl on here would offer warm thanks for your congratulations

I now know how you felt about 5 years ago :clap :clap

[size=30pt]GO TIGES!!!![/size]

cheers
:clap :clap

the golden said:
oh yeah big ouch for that poor player who slid into the goal post !! :eek: :eek: hope he is ok
he's fine, played out the game. You seem very excited about the game golden, you know we always have room for one more member

the golden said:
oh yeah big ouch for that poor player who slid into the goal post !! :eek: :eek: hope he is ok
Luke Mcguane it was,injured himself while stopping a goal and then while in the hands of the trainers saw the ball coming back so he ran straight at it and smashed into Ebert and Moore and he injured them both!

That sort of never say die attitude won us the game today,we simply wanted it more than Port.

Fantastic effort Luke Mcguane and all the boys today,pure guts and determination. :clap

Col.W.Kurtz said:
he's fine, played out the game. You seem very excited about the game golden, you know we always have room for one more member

second team but don't have enough money to buy 2 memberships sorry

i want to see you guys do well you got a good coach in my books
you are heading in the right direction
i still have KB's signature at home

michael roach said:
Luke Mcguane it was,injured himself while stopping a goal and then while in the hands of the trainers saw the ball coming back so he ran straight at it and smashed into Ebert and Moore and he injured them both!

That sort of never say die attitude won us the game today,we simply wanted it more than Port.

Fantastic effort Luke Mcguane and all the boys today,pure guts and determination. :clap
that is what won us the 08 GF

feisty tige said:
You going to the game tomorrow golden? I am going, maybe see you there ?! :)

I will be wearing something Richmond like :D
yes i will be there some where around m 51 i think my seat is gate 3
hopefully as good a game as your was :clap :clap i will be wearing my camo jumper with number 30 on the back

Had a punt on the Tigers today, just for fun. So i think i'll put the winnings to good use and buy that second membership. Bloody fantastic.

Gordietiger said:
In a drunken state last week at the "G" at 1/4 time I layed a slab bet out that we would not win a game this year. Who cares- I am as happy as pig in s@#T--he can have my house for all I care! Go the Mighty Tigers !!!(was that the best rendition of the song ever done?)
I did tell you that was a stupid bet :hihi

Was a great win today. Our effort to win the hard ball was outstanding all day, and I now don't care if we don't win another game for the season(although a really hope we do) because I believe DH when he says this is a transformation year. The signs are good for a much brighter future.

What's that noise?!? I've been hearing it all afternoon. It's like a sort of clicking. There it is again! Click click click. ;D

Go Tiges! What a great afternoon - thanks lads.