Round 10 Game Day Thread V PORT | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 10 Game Day Thread V PORT

You Rippa it was coming last 3 weeks we were getting there and to do it againts the ferals in that weather was awsome brillant team effort :clap

So good to break the duck.

I'm sure that the boys will get used to singing the song together over the next few years, but this will be one of the best nights for some time to come. Have a great time fellas, you've really eaned it. Suck it in and remember this feeling!

Disco said:
Could only listen to the radio today. Those with Foxtel, what was the commentary like today?

Average. Liam Pickering and Glenn Jakovich should look for another job while Matt Whatshisname has to remember it's JAKE not JACK King.

Disco said:
Could only listen to the radio today. Those with Foxtel, what was the commentary like today?

Pickering, Jakovich & Campbell. Didn't harp on our errors as they usually do because both sides made a lot of mistakes due to the conditions. As the game wore on, they became a little critical of some Port players. Jakovich seemed to have it in for Riewoldt, but Jack's four goals made him back down.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Pickering, Jakovich & Campbell. Didn't harp on our errors as they usually do because both sides made a lot of mistakes due to the conditions. As the game wore on, they became a little critical of some Port players. Jakovich seemed to have it in for Riewoldt, but Jack's four goals made him back down.

You guys are so paranoid - the Foxtel commentary applauded the Tiger players all day - their courage and commitment - they came here to play - they are working for each other.

Pickering was particularly praising - and Jokovich applauded us for our guts ALL DAY.

stop whinging and enjoy the victory

Carn the Tigers - now lets push for number 2 win next week.........RT

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Once the result started looking inevitable, yeah, a fair bit of praise for our work rate and a couple of mentions re our cleaner ball handling.
Good to hear but it's not going to stop me keeping mental notes of all these clowns sinking the boots in.

Tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat. Thanks boys for reminding why life is beautiful.

Listened to KB's call and its great to know he's still a Tiger deep down.