Ricky Petterd | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ricky Petterd

CarnTheTiges said:
Largely for the same reasons that Greg Tivendale and Jordan McMahon got games regularly. Richmond seem to have a need for players to panic at the slightest hint of pressure and cough the ball up.

Give me Tivva over this fella any day

He was recruited for insurance and now the policy has now been voided.

Substandard....and someone pulls out stats to try and defend him they haven't watched the game.

And Bruce McAvaney says he has had a fantastic game. Sure he has done some good things but he also undoes his good work with silly errors.

tigertim said:
Substandard....and someone pulls out stats to try and defend him they haven't watched the game.
I reckon he is pretty hard at it. Seemed to be one of the few standing up in our horror stretch in the 2nd and 3rd quarters.

Many others I d pot before him.

GEDS1 said:
Stood strong a couple of times but a real mixed bag

Agree GEDS, puts his head over the ball, and keeps his feet well, is quite good in the air too, most importantly he goes when it is his turn
disposal is a worry and decision making at times

I will say that goal on the line IMO was Grigg's fault, he had the ball and could have put it over for a point but with the hint of pressure he shat his pants and hand balled 1m to Petterd who wasn't expecting it, yes he prolly should've put it through for a point but it all started cause Grigg is allergic to any type of contact