Ricky Petterd | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ricky Petterd

the-DH Band said:
we lost to those teams by 10 goals plus
and still havent beaten them
petterd is a list clogger like sziller
dimmer is spud like frawley
game plan found out and other teams are coming with younger lists
hes had enough time now to be innovative but he is like you guys baaaaaaaaaaaaaabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaaaaaabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
sheep mentality
sorry that i continue to step on petterd it makes me furious :hihi

We are a lot more even across the park managed to win last week with Conca poor Deledio & Cotchin bad 2 half Riewoldt only kicked 1 no Maric Rance etc not to bad if Lennon Conca Ellis Vlastuin etc can step up we will be a contender at some stage. Only players that look like existing Foley & Newman due to age.

the-DH Band said:
hes had enough time now to be innovative but he is like you guys baaaaaaaaaaaaaabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaaaaaabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
sheep mentality

You can go on all you want, but you're views don't stand up to scrutiny. As Death ninth andtaxes said, its 'dud delist'. Maybe I'm a sheep, but you're a goose.

bullus_hit said:
It's called quantitative easing these days Golly, and it's all the rage (which doesn't make it smart by the way). It's an interesting metaphor because as a student of economics back in the day some bozo always stuck their hand up to ask why we don't just print more money, at the time they were laughed at until they turned redder than Eddie at a Magpie bloodbath. Pauline Hanson also asked the question, Johnny and the media vultures went into overdrive ripping Pauline's intellect to shreds. Nowadays Wall St goes into a panic at the slightest suggestion that the printing may be eased or worse, stopped altogether. It just goes to show that economics as a discipline is largely about policy on the run with no real end game. Of course there will be an end and it will probably end in tears for most.
So what you're saying is we can use QE to push the duds out faster and build a team of champions overnight? We need a macro economist on staff, stat!

tigersnake said:
You can go on all you want, but you're views don't stand up to scrutiny. As Death ninth andtaxes said, its 'dud delist'. Maybe I'm a sheep, but you're a goose.

you OK snake-a-tron? Im the OTT bro remember? your the Greg Combet one. you want me to sort this bloke? :hihi

DeathNinthandTaxes said:
So what you're saying is we can use QE to push the duds out faster and build a team of champions overnight? We need a macro economist on staff, stat!

Sounds like John Longmire's strategy at the Swans, only the supposed duds are actually decent footballers.

the-DH Band said:
sheep mentality

Surely you have to be a troll. Never have I read such rubbish from a so called supporter. Sziller and Frawley are ghosts from the past big time.

lamb22 said:
What rubbish

Lyon lost two grand finals because he had a surfeit of role players with little skill.

Mind you he got them to those grand finals with those limited players.

Makes you think, no?

Sheepy out!

The babysheep is like a merino jedi with a wooly-handled sabre of logic.

I reckon Jimmy is doing fine. Plays his role well and is actually a bit tougher than I expected.

Just needs to clean up his foot disposal. Still misses easy targets at times.

tigergollywog said:
The babysheep is like a merino jedi with a wooly-handled sabre of logic.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :clap
you've bagged the petterd before check your posts
herd mentality is brewing on this thread
we all know petterd reeks but you lot look for excuses to cover the smell
admit it hes a dud list clogger and a nice bloke to have a beer with but i want success
as long as hes in the team we will subside and another five year plan will be called for
cant you see the pattern we havent developed any kids from late picks bc were saturated with duds and old farts

TigerForce said:
He'd be well worth it if he becomes as helpful as the Sizzler was to us.

good call Frosty, Sausage Sizzler was instrumental in our finals campaign, a good pick-up albeit a short lived one.

bullus_hit said:
good call Frosty, Sausage Sizzler was instrumental in our finals campaign, a good pick-up albeit a short lived one.

R2: So far so good, but I want to see him in attack crumbing and goaling.

the-DH Band said:
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :clap
you've bagged the petterd before check your posts
herd mentality is brewing on this thread
we all know petterd reeks but you lot look for excuses to cover the smell
admit it hes a dud list clogger and a nice bloke to have a beer with but i want success
as long as hes in the team we will subside and another five year plan will be called for
cant you see the pattern we havent developed any kids from late picks bc were saturated with duds and old farts

Troll

Find another hobby mate

The last 10 minutes of the game was Pettard time. As much as anyone, single handily responsible for us getting over the line.

Not sure he has played a better 10 minutes. Still has the worst back tat in the AFL. By far. He is the Leonardo Da Vinci of bad tats.

BT Tiger said:
Troll

Find another hobby mate

the troll response again what an infantile
sheep have blowflies on their tales

sober up buddy i know its hard
this is fun reading big men with more brain cells on their little toe crack up
relax its only my opinion the sun will still rise tomorrow and you may sober up

this DH bloke isn't even good at it

at least claw could offer some reasonable debate

Stylo said:
this DH bloke isn't even good at it

at least claw could offer some reasonable debate

Silly me, I thought DH stood for Damian Hardwick at first. How wrong was I.

Baloo said:
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
more sheep
ask dimmer he could help you with that

Baloo said:

a forum is for people to discuss their opinions
whats the point if we are expected to all have the same views as handful of sheep
why isnt there a thread to discuss our membership tally for the year
ive heard numbers are low
people were left disappointed after the EF last year plus the reports from a lot of the fans are theyre not convinced with dimmer as a coach and some of his poor recruiting
go to grass root level and do your homework