Ricky Petterd | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ricky Petterd

Tigers of Old said:
Petterd's starting to play like he feels he belongs in the best 22. Confidence is growing with every appearance in the yellow and black.

has he got the travis cloke angels wings tattoo? caught a glimpse of something symmetrical and large sticking out his jumper on the weekend.

oh well. hes proving a handy, cheap, tough, footballer.

tigergollywog said:
caught a glimpse of something symmetrical and large sticking out his jumper on the weekend.

:eek: :eek: :eek: Oh, jumper. Thought you said shorts for a minute there.

tigergollywog said:
has he got the travis cloke angels wings tattoo? caught a glimpse of something symmetrical and large sticking out his jumper on the weekend.

Palm trees.

z01_-_MMM-Gallery-Leroy-Jetta-Tattoo-Gallery-600x4.jpg

He will be an important player this week. He will get Fletcher. He needs to stop Fletcher running off and also make him accountable when we go forward letting Jack go 1-1 against either Hooker or Hurley.

Nice to see the consensus at the moment is that he is a valuable player, though I'm sure we will hear all about it if we don't win Friday night.

Maybe wishful thinking but Im seeing signs of his leap coming back,,,, a leap that made he a dangerous Melbourne forward. I don't mind Ricky, he leaves nothing on the park come the end of the game.

One thing this bloke does better than most at the club is read the ball in flight and use his smarts to gain possession or kill it.

Rarely gets beaten, knows where to run and has slick hands.

Form of his career IMO. Smart player.