Richmond VS Purple Frocks GAME DAY | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond VS Purple Frocks GAME DAY

Look, in the scheme of things I think it gives us good guide of where we are at. IF ( and I hate ifs!)?we ever learn to maximise our efficiency in front of goal we are a better side than Freo. (And dumpires who don't want to impose themselves in the game helps too!)

tigerlove said:
That decision by Houli was the most stupid piece of play I have ever seen. 1 minute to go and he kick down the middle of the ground where you could clearly see 3 Freo players to one.

This +10000000000000.

How f' ing stupid is he? Blind freddy would know you kick it to the boundary line and clog it up. Instead he kicks it up the middle of the ground to a 3 on 1. DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB.

So angry right now. . . . . . golden opportunity for top 4 and stupid error like that.

I dunno. Are you more gutted to be eviscerated by 157p by the top side or 5p and know you pissed it away.
We've almost arrived. Its a long way from 2007.

Dominate the game again but don't put the score on the board, *smile* fart around with carlton and saints when we should be doing what the Hawks do.

We lost the ball for that goal when Lennon chipped too high to Chimp in I50. Should've bombed to the goal being late in the game.

tigerlove said:
That decision by Houli was the most stupid piece of play I have ever seen. 1 minute to go and he kick down the middle of the ground where you could clearly see 3 Freo players to one. And that Eddie McGuire is the biggest flog around. Always so bias against Tigers. Gutted with this loss, we were clearly the better team.

I hate Eddie McGuire such a tosser.

K3 said:
As someone who didn't get to watch any. Would you say that all of those missed shots on goal let us down more? Sounds like Chimp, Jack, Martin and Griffiths should have each had an extra goal against their names...

Definitely!

Some shocking kicking for goal! Have a look at the stats and all the points many of which I would class easy kicks for goal .... We should have won by four goals ... Or more!

The_General said:
Don't blame Houli. We didn't deserve to win.
18 behinds?
Taylor Hunt - Freo's new recruit.

If the Tigers had been a decent team, it wouldn't be on Houli. We kicked ourselves out of it.

Didn't deserve to win.

Bloody oath Houli takes some blame. He was poor tonight and an experienced player like him should know better than to kick straight down the middle with a minute to go. Even an Under 12s kicker would know that. Absolute brain fade, or was he after some sort of glory. He let the team down badly. And costly to our season. Finals is far from guaranteed now.

Credit to Freo as well though. A rotation down, Fyfe playing on one leg, but they kept the pressure on us.

The *smile* kick from Houli just topped of his game overall, same must be said about Hunt, what a waste of player he is!!! It's not the first time houli has cost us the match !

Too many *smile* passengers when the pressure ramps up. Same old stuffen culprits every time. Also sack Hardwick for continually picking spuds like Barchelor

Baloo said:
Credit to Freo as well though. A rotation down, Fyfe playing on one leg, but they kept the pressure on us.
Don't know about that. We gifted them half their goals with school boy errors and the umps gave them the rest.

Win this game and all of a sudden belief has sky rockets! On the other hand, lose the way we did and it may leave some deeps scars! Carlton in that final anyone. Should not have lost this game with such a howler.

We had so many chances, and should have won.

Look at the bright side, the team is SO much better than last year. I loved our pressure, skill ect (except for kicking at goal)

We lost, but I see plenty of positives.

Tames said:
We had so many chances, and should have won.

Look at the bright side, the team is SO much better than last year. I loved our pressure, skill ect (except for kicking at goal)

We lost, but I see plenty of positives.

Agreed.

Took it up to a top team.

Need to back it up next week against the Hawks.

I blame today on the abysmal umpiring - worst I have seen in a long time. In fact, at certain times, the umpires themselves seemed unsure they had made correct calls - terrible stuff.

jb03 said:
Lambert to blame also calling for the ball up the middle

Not sure if he put his arms up for the ball, did he?

He stood there for a good 10 seconds, which sucked 3 Freo players away from the boundary contest. If he didn't call for it, good work by Lambert.

mainlandy said:
Hunt played ok. Giuliani should be dropped on that kickout alone

Have to be kidding.

Hunt may as well be wearing a Freo jumper. Couldnt hit a target to save himself. Should NEVER play in a richmond jumper again (unless we want to play one man down)