Richmond VS Purple Frocks GAME DAY | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond VS Purple Frocks GAME DAY

Houli cost it. At the end though!

Why go down the middle when you are 2 pts up. Go the boundary.

Poor kicking for goal was bound to come back at us. Dusty 3 posters/ 4 behinds.

Cotchin out on the full. Can't rely in him.

Some really good performances out there today by both teams but there goes top 4.

Bitterly upset.

*smile* hill holding the ball up the other end... how many goals from frees, *smile* frees, did they get?

That decision by Houli was the most stupid piece of play I have ever seen. 1 minute to go and he kick down the middle of the ground where you could clearly see 3 Freo players to one. And that Eddie McGuire is the biggest flog around. Always so bias against Tigers. Gutted with this loss, we were clearly the better team.

Don't blame Houli. We didn't deserve to win.
18 behinds?
Taylor Hunt - Freo's new recruit.

If the Tigers had been a decent team, it wouldn't be on Houli. We kicked ourselves out of it.

Didn't deserve to win.

mmmmm.... we are a better team than them, that's what hurts...

The_General said:
18 behinds?

If the Tigers had been a decent team, it wouldn't be on Houli. We kicked ourselves out of it.

Didn't deserve to win.

*smile*. If we didn't deserve to win we wouldn't be so gutted

artball said:
mmmmm.... we are a better team than them, that's what hurts...

Hopefully we come up against them again in the first week of the finals!

2 points up. Kick out from behind and he kicks it like we are chasing the game¡!!!!! I mean really. How dumb must you be to not try and hold onto the ball. Mark my words. This game will crush our confidence and we will lose the plot over the next few weeks. Poor kicking or not the game was ours and Houli gift wrapped it and gave it to them.

Why couldn't someone like Deledio take that kick in.

Absolutely gutted.

Why the *smile* was he kickng out anyway.

Bad kicking cost us again.

Never want to see Hunt in a Richmond Guernsey ever again.

The_General said:
18 behinds?

Didn't deserve to win.

Exactly this.....