Richmond VS Purple Frocks GAME DAY | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond VS Purple Frocks GAME DAY

Just guttered
Should have won that match
Had so much of the game
Dimma will be gutted
30 seconds to go and all of Hardwick's years of slow-tempo possession play are blown out of the water at the most crucial stage of a game.
Damn!

TigerTribe5 said:
Bloody Houli .... Let's us down again at a crucial time!!!

As someone who didn't get to watch any. Would you say that all of those missed shots on goal let us down more? Sounds like Chimp, Jack, Martin and Griffiths should have each had an extra goal against their names...

Who was it Lennon or Lloyd should've kicked long to the goals and not lob a pass to Chimp.

TigerForce said:
Houli's feeling the guilt in this loss. Wasn't really his fault though.

He has to shoulder blame for that kick in. I would have thought clearly against team rules

GUTTED!!!!

The endeavour was there.
The brain fades at the end and the ludicrous kicking for goal tonight cost us

Wasn't Houli's fault??????????????

He shanks a kick up the middle of the ground which goes to a Freo player which results in a goal in the last min, whose fault is it?

Terrible option from Houli. When your up with 70 seconds your kick out has to be absolute and not a guess. Still when you kick 10.18 you are your own worst enemy. Until we improve our accuracy we,lol always be up against it v the better sides.

Houli kicking to 3 on 1 in the middle of the ground ..beyond a brain fade.