RICHMOND v HAWTHORN - GAME DAY THREAD | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

RICHMOND v HAWTHORN - GAME DAY THREAD

Streak said:
I know I am his Pres, but I remain convinced that White has plenty to offer us. His confidence has been down for a long time, but if he can stay stringing play together like that, just little things doen well, I am sure he will turn things around.
he's getting selected every week so i'm pretty sure the coach and selectors share your view. if it was based purely on decision making he'd have been sent back to the reserves by now.

Interesting to see Foley give Peterson a spray... Peterson waved back at him like a real little smart arse...

Why did he get delisted again? Was it alcohol or was that only McGrath?

Or did he just go walkabout?

Richmond with the Top 4 Champion Data point scorers on the field and 5 of the Top 6

Newman 81
Jackson 73
Foley 71
Deledio 69
Rioli 60
Riewoldt 59

Dusty thumps and great pack mark to Jack. Goal.

Dwayne Superbrain calls Jack "the Dannii Minogue of the Riewoldt family" ......geez isn't there any other commentator available?

Surely on every measure, goals, marking, ground play, inside 50's Morton has to be a better option up forward than Rance

Why do we always undo our good work with something stupid??? Watch for a run on now by the Hawks :(

TigerForce said:
Dusty thumps and great pack mark to Jack. Goal.

Dwayne Superbrain calls Jack "the Dannii Minogue of the Riewoldt family" ......geez isn't there any other commentator available?

yeah PAAH. maybe funny if in reference to Brett Voss but too early to call with the Reiwoldts.

And as soon as I post Tambling goals ;D Good work boys! Prove me wrong :)

I didn't go today cause I have been getting too grumpy watching, and now I can settle and feel nervous at home.... well at least the beer is cheaper here! ;D

I'm not watching the game so I was hoping someone could comment on the free kick count. Seem to be plenty going to the dawks at the moment..?

fastin bulbous said:
anyone got a score update. I'm on dial up, not on tele or radio and no pub here. Some score updates really appreciated

Rich 53 - Haw 64
3 minutes left in 3rd Q

NZtiger said:
I'm not watching the game so I was hoping someone could comment on the free kick count. Seem to be plenty going to the dawks at the moment..?
Frees For - Richmond 15 to 21 Hawks