RICHMOND v HAWTHORN - GAME DAY THREAD | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

RICHMOND v HAWTHORN - GAME DAY THREAD

jackfrost said:
Your delusional, just an absolute homer of the highest order looking for everything and anything to be able to blame the whole world for this clubs woes........

Not even glasses will help a brightsider like yourself mate, believe whatever gets you through the day mate...... you'll still be shaking your head in disbelief come the end of any given day.

And your the opposite. Your long dark hair and pale skin must be terrible for you in the summer. Perhaps maybe you should go and watch some more twilight???

No need to be a tool all the time acting terribly dark and depressing and gothic mate.

jackfrost said:
Your delusional, just an absolute homer of the highest order looking for everything and anything to be able to blame the whole world for this clubs woes........

Not even glasses will help a brightsider like yourself mate, believe whatever gets you through the day mate...... you'll still be shaking your head in disbelief come the end of any given day.

Another loonie. Brightsider? :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Little too much handball around the middle for my liking. I like it when he do that coming off half-back.......but when we have it in the middle we should be going long.

I don't know why they still insist with over-handballing. Is it a Wallace habit too hard to shake out or maybe Dimma trying to get it done right?

Yes, can't say I am overly impressed with the apparent instructions to the players today.

We look to be focussing too much on defensive possession footy. It is a game we cannot win against a side like Hawthorn.

Great to see Newman giving it to Peterson after he caught Tambling with a coathanger.

Newman has been OUTSTANDING as captain today. Love it.

Graham although he missed that shot....hasn't looked as bad as people have been saying with his VFL form.