RICHMOND v HAWTHORN - GAME DAY THREAD | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

RICHMOND v HAWTHORN - GAME DAY THREAD

Bloody commentators - having a go at Jack for tryin to take a screamer - this game is crying out for someone to ignite it and if he had've taken the mark - it may have fired us up. As it stands atm that bloody hodge is the one taking the game on and seems to be involved in their forward moves. Anyway - not bad for three quarters - hope they can prevent the flood gates in the last

As bad as Graham has been in the VFL....he has been 10 times better than Simmonds today. Keep him in.

Didn't Dwayne just say "Riewoldt kicked a goal" when it was actually Roughead? :rofl

Sorry but tamblings efoort to tackle then on the boundry was so weak and pathetIc. Right in front of me. Ended in riolis goal

TIGEREXTRA said:
White is such a frustrating player.

If only he had a bit more footy smarts...

Agree. I can't see any further improvement in him. Seems to melt too easily when tackled.