RICHMOND v HAWTHORN - GAME DAY THREAD | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

RICHMOND v HAWTHORN - GAME DAY THREAD

2 nice marks to Graham in 2 mins
First one for the behind, but a lovely pass from White gives him another chance to kick it from 40m and he gets it

41-42

ZeroGame said:
First one for the behind, but a lovely pass from White gives him another chance to kick it from 40m and he gets it

I know I am his Pres, but I remain convinced that White has plenty to offer us. His confidence has been down for a long time, but if he can stay stringing play together like that, just little things doen well, I am sure he will turn things around.

Brodders17 said:
kicked that one. what a star!

Just a shame that right now, he has won the same number of ruck taps as Daniel Jackson, against a side that has a ruck combo of Renouf and Skipper.

Old Vickers isn't doing much either.

TigerForce said:
Watching Peterson kick goals is giving me the sh!ts.

Me too....I'll sound like a mean hearted prick but I've enjoyed seeing him get pushed and knocked around.

Streak said:
Just a shame that right now, he has won the same number of ruck taps as Daniel Jackson, against a side that has a ruck combo of Renouf and Skipper.

Old Vickers isn't doing much either.

To be fair I don't think his TOG has been a lot. But you're right, he definitely needs to try and give our mids first use more often.....although Cotchin has been getting clearance after clearance out of the middle.

We're in this. Hawks are a shadow of their former self. If ever we need a 4 qtr performance, it's today.

Is rioli The most overated player in the afl? Great tackler, but gets very little defensive pressure because everyone is zoneing off on buddy. If he was as good as his reputation he'd have 4 at half time

Jezza81 said:
I'm at the game, a lot of flooding going on ou there, offensive and defensive, that's why hawks are always running into a clear f50
Interesting to get soemone at the game's view.

How does our workrate and running look Jezza. R the Dawks working as hard so that they run out of legs instead of us for a change.

skiptomystu said:
Me too....I'll sound like a mean hearted prick but I've enjoyed seeing him get pushed and knocked around.

Nearly gave the boys a finger after that little half-time brawl. Obviously he's giving back what he copped from his Richmond delisting.

TigerForce said:
Nearly gave the boys a finger after that little half-time brawl. Obviously he's giving back what he copped from his Richmond delisting.
Yeh...blaming someone else for HIS poor attitude. Hope we bury him second half.

Nico said:
We're in this. Hawks are a shadow of their former self. If ever we need a 4 qtr performance, it's today.

Exactly, they look underdone to me. If we can play out this second half, we are in with a realistic chance.