RICHMOND v HAWTHORN - GAME DAY THREAD | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

RICHMOND v HAWTHORN - GAME DAY THREAD

Grey old day up in Brisbane, luckily my brother-in-law has Foxtel.

Not bad so far, but just like last week the last part will tell the story.

TigerForce said:
Nice pass from Nason to Jack. Goal.

Who's the moron commentator saying Nason shanked the kick??

Only because he did ......but dont let facts get in the way of your posts ofcourse !!!....total shank by the kid, but we'll take a little good fortune anyway.

My God, watch the game and observe with some unbias, you'll enjoy it far more.

jackfrost said:
Only because he did ......but dont let facts get in the way of your posts ofcourse !!!....total shank by the kid, but we'll take a little good fortune anyway.

My God, watch the game and observe with some unbias, you'll enjoy it far more.

It was clearly an overhead pass to Jack. If he shanked it, it would've been closer to the goals. Get some glasses.

Polak is an absolute hack. Drops a chest mark, goes up the other end and goal.

Martin intercepts Renouf's handpass snaps for a behind
White then intercepts Hodge's kickin, but his inside 50 is dropped by Polak off his chest
Hawks go coast to coast for Franklin to mark and goal from point blank range

19 to 16

I'm at the game, a lot of flooding going on ou there, offensive and defensive, that's why hawks are always running into a clear f50

Its only a matter of time - 7 scoring shots to 4 and we had the better of the quarter according to the commentators - they had 10 inside 50s to our 7.

Not promising......

Polak cost us a goal that quarter... Dropped a sitter after calling for it for 10 seconds...

Hawks rebound and goal.

Nice one ::)

Agree though, Hawks will definitely overtake us over the next 3 quarters. Just waiting for the onslaught.

BTW - why the hell are the umpires wearing yellow? What idiot makes that decision..

Hmmm - what colour doesn't clash with Hawthorn and Richmond.... Yellow!

TigerForce said:
It was clearly an overhead pass to Jack. If he shanked it, it would've been closer to the goals. Get some glasses.

Your delusional, just an absolute homer of the highest order looking for everything and anything to be able to blame the whole world for this clubs woes........

Not even glasses will help a brightsider like yourself mate, believe whatever gets you through the day mate...... you'll still be shaking your head in disbelief come the end of any given day.