Richmond v Freo Rd 10- Game day thread [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond v Freo Rd 10- Game day thread [Merged]

One of the great tiger wins, now we go into the break with a half decent win loss.

Could Dennis Commetti sound any more disappointed.

What a *smile* flog.

They were booing the umpires :rofl Unknown territory for them, they are usually cheering them off.

Great win, thought the leaders stepped up in the final term. Cotch, Dusty and Titch were great in the final term.

Rance wore Pav like a glove tonight.

Loved Richo, "Dusty, what are you doing on your week off", Dusty "Not sure yet" Richo "Ok, behave!!" ;D ;D

gutfull said:
I waanna here the HARDWICK critics !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I questioned his ability around game plans, but the game plans in the last 4 weeks have been top notch.

Awesome win. A most comprehensive victory. Outstanding performance. Magnificent composure. A victory for the ages that one.
Go Tigers, go you good things!

Gold on Fox Footy. Eddie says we are going to give the Tiges the credit UNLIKE THE 7 COMMENTATORS WHO WERE BARRACKING FOR FREO.