R15 v The Blues / team changes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R15 v The Blues / team changes

Very nervous aboit tmrw night...forget last week this is the typical richmond should win but richmond dont win match.

....and against this mob....yuck

Just get the job done tigers.

antman said:
Keep doing what you are doing, it makes for an entertaining Thursday night.

What am i doing? You guys like to make fun of the critics of team selection but i am not sure how else they can give their opinion they don't agree with the selections.

jb03 said:
What am i doing? You guys like to make fun of the critics of team selection but i am not sure how else they can give their opinion they don't agree with the selections.
True. Vale the ignore function!

jb03 said:

I just said keep it up, I can't make this any clearer.

antman said:
I just said keep it up, I can't make this any clearer.

Well obbviously you could because I am not sure what I meant to be keeping up or doing. Personally I think you should lay off the smug comments about those critiicising team selection as IMO it does you a disservice but I know anything I (or anyone else for that matter) writes will have no influence.

jb03 said:
What do you guys want people to say/post who don't agree with the selections?

There is just something about the lack of perspective in some of the extreme 'sky is falling' posts that brings out the worst in me.

Anyone think Thomas could be a late in for Lambert?

Lambert, Gordon, Newman, and Morris is a bit too same-same up forward.

Wow, great work by Dimma and Co. First the bluff elevating Thomas from the rookie list, having us all waiting for the Hampson/Thomas combo. Then, WHACK, when we're not looking, we're hut by the kamikaze Morris special. A late change of Thomas for McIntosh will finish this storyline off perfectly.

mld said:
There is just something about the lack of perspective in some of the extreme 'sky is falling' posts that brings out the worst in me.

No one has said the sky is falling. In fact, you and antman are the ones escalating perfectly rational criticisms ad absurdum.

Fact is, the selections this week are extremely counter intuitive, based on form or like for like replacements. Particularly with in form alternatives.

The side also had taken another step toward lower skills and possession impact. Some have suggested this might result in us not performing as well. Considering we played rubbish football for 3 quarters last week, any reduction in performance might result in a loss.

None of that screams the sky is falling to me.

Coburgtiger said:
No one has said the sky is falling. In fact, you and antman are the ones escalating perfectly rational criticisms ad absurdum.

Nah, despite some reasonable comment, there is plenty of unreasonable comment. But hey, at least I can admit my faults.

Well let's hope our selection changes don't come back to bite us. 5th spot is now on the table.

tigerlove said:
I just wish we had two Morris's, one for the forward line and one for the backline.

Cool 2 players might eventually make 1 AFL standard player