Prospective ruckman ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prospective ruckman ?

taraba said:
Maybe they will rookie Majak. Just been delisted. Not saying I want him but I can see it happening.

Wont happen, too short

CC TIGER said:
Daniel Gorridge has got the sars from the Suns, was a very talented junior I think ?
Interesting. First round draft pick in his year.

Number 10 pick, 22 years of age, 200cm 96kg, has played 22 games.

Could be a chance for us to shore up our future ruck stocks for free, rather than having to trade for someone next year?

I'm not sure if there is an issue with him though considering GC have already gotten rid of him prior to reaching maturity. Could be a handy rookie option for a season to see how he goes.

Rancey18 said:

Could be a chance for us to shore up our future ruck stocks for free, rather than having to trade for someone next year?

I'm not sure if there is an issue with him though considering GC have already gotten rid of him prior to reaching maturity. Could be a handy rookie option for a season to see how he goes.
he tried to leave to go to Port didn't he in 2014? We would have to have a look at him at least

Rancey18 said:

GET HIM.

screw the rookie option, he'll be taken by another club.
Sign him DFA on Monday

Gorringe might be interesting as a developing ruck, injury issues would need to be investigated. Probably a smart move by Warnock to retire, another of Carlscums recruiting master strokes. Paid plenty to get him over from Freo n aptly named Log by the supporters. Tall tap ruckman, but I reckon even Hamsters got him well covered around the ground.

What's happening with Magic Door's court case?

If he is in the clear I reckon we should take him in the main draft.

Rancey18 said:

Worth taking on a 1 year deal and seeing where it goes from there.

tommygun said:
Let's go for the big fish, NicNat, Goldie or maybe another top ruckman. Need to chase the cream not recycled rejects

we can chase the cream all we like, the reality is Goldstein is probably the only top ruckman who there is any chance of recruiting away from their club in the next few years, and i would guess the chance of getting him are very minimal.

evo said:
What's happening with Magic Door's court case?

If he is in the clear I reckon we should take him in the main draft.
Article in the HUN indicated that the result of his court case would be known by the Rookie draft and North would potentially re-rookie him.