Premier League 2022/2023/2024/2025 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Premier League 2022/2023/2024/2025

Take that Bournemouth. I dunno why we have to go there. Is Bournemouth even in England ? Do you need a passport ? Do they have hot water there ? Pfffft.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Remember the video of the Millwall fans gobbing off across the segregation line, that I posted on here a few weeks ago?

Check this out. So sad. Grown men allowing themselves to be wound up by a 7YO.

Spurs. King Ange. Force. Maddison, transfer of the season, 40 million. Absolute steal.

Reactions: 5 users
Take that Bournemouth. I dunno why we have to go there. Is Bournemouth even in England ? Do you need a passport ? Do they have hot water there ? Pfffft.

Have an old footy coach now living in Bournemouth. He sends photos of them at the beach there, sitting on the rocky "sand" with jumpers on, in Summer.

I hate Tottenham but it's infectious what's happening.
Never been a big soccer fan, but you're right, it is infectious.

I find myself watching all these TH fan podcasts and how they speak about being the laughing stock of the EPL, and derided with terms like SPURSY.... which apparently means you choke or just fall short!

I have a strange affinity with them now and because of Ange.... I really wanna see them win every week!

Villa looking good under Emery. Go Villa.

Happy for Ange P, but Spurs are an awful club. Maybe he can shift the culture there a little? good luck to him.

Reactions: 1 users
Have an old footy coach now living in Bournemouth. He sends photos of them at the beach there, sitting on the rocky "sand" with jumpers on, in Summer.
The pebble beaches cliche, that Aussies have in mind when thinking of British beaches, is not actually that accurate. Sure, on the English channel coast (around the likes of Bournemouth), it's common place. But get down to the far south west in counties such as Cornwall there are beautiful powder sand beaches, with surf. The south west of Wales, similar. And Scotland - particularly the islands - has beautiful white sandy beaches with turquoise water.

Having said that, I remember Billy Connolly commenting that the appearance of the beaches in the likes of the Outer Hebrides can lead you into a false sense of security that you are in a Caribbean Paradise, only for it to be shattered as you wade into the turquoise beauty, and the water kisses one's scrotum.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Spurs. King Ange. Force. Maddison, transfer of the season, 40 million. Absolute steal.
The forward press. It’s infectious. The entire team has brought in. Richarlison classic example. From striker to left wing to defensive forward. Brilliant.

The way he's going Ange will have some of the biggest clubs in Europe knocking on his door with massive offers. Good on him.

Also great to see Sonny back in form this season - lethal in and around the box.

If only Richarlison could hit the side of a barn with his shooting occasionally. He does work super hard, Ange world be loving his workrate if not his finishing.