Premier League 2022/2023/2024/2025 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Premier League 2022/2023/2024/2025

From a non-hardcore follower of the sport, I don't understand their mocking of Maddison's goal celebration. What's the story there? Is it just a Arse-anal rivalry or is there more too it?

Yep mocking, which is disappointing considering they are now England teammates. Its not usually Saka's style neither. But Maddison's response in the media post game was gold :ROFLMAO:

Yep mocking, which is disappointing considering they are now England teammates. Its not usually Saka's style neither. But Maddison's response in the media post game was gold :ROFLMAO:

Yeah I just looked it up. Witty response!

Super impressive effort Spurs roll over in past years. Not now. Arsenal had all the play in the first 20 minutes and we worked back into it to end up bossing possession and forcing changes at half time. Some of the play from the back was superb. The build-up to the Porro blocked cross to Son for his third was something straight out of Barcelona or Man City style guide. Still think we need to go buy a striker, I like Sonny out wide. And Arsenal should've played he last 30 minutes one short, Nketiah's challenge was savage. Take the point away but it almost feels like points dropped.

And Saka with the dart throw, calm down lad. Muppet.
Great call Scoop. The Nketiah challenge was a straight red. VAR asleep again.

Saka embarrassed himself. Maddison nailed again both on field and off field.

Another huge game this week against Liverpool.

I think Leicester and Leeds will be amongst the 6 aiming back into the EPL.

I won't be surprised of both dont qualify automatically in the top 2.

Norwich, Birmingham, will also be thereabouts.

Ipswich and Preston might not last the distance in the top 6.

Millwall will be thereabouts, and Hull have had a good start.

Wednesday, Boro, Southampton and Stoke going like busteds and Watford seem to still be treading water after their relegation a couple of seasons back.

Maybe Uncle Tony will guide his Baby Black Cats into the playoffs again also.
Meanwhile my Blackburn continue to be hampered by the worst owners in English football.

There's a touch of Collingwood about Tottenham at the moment...
Winning late, dodgy decisions, rub of the green etc.
Liverpool fans are currently apoplectic with the VAR.... it's got an ARC *smile* up written all over it!

Ps... be interested to know from anyone who's been to a match in recent years, what the crowd split is.... appears like 95%+ blokes?

Reactions: 1 user
we woz robbed,

That referee , who is BTW a Spurs supporter should never officiate again. Blatant cheating

And the VAR bloke ! no way was Diaz offside

Almost broke the blokes leg, clear red. And Jota is as stupid as stupid can get. Deserved red.

Peppered the Reds who parked the bus for the last 20. Maddison, what a star, perfect fit.

Onwards and upwards, COYS.

Reactions: 3 users
we woz robbed,

That referee , who is BTW a Spurs supporter should never officiate again. Blatant cheating

And the VAR bloke ! no way was Diaz offside

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

• Haha
Almost broke the blokes leg, clear red. And Jota is as stupid as stupid can get. Deserved red.

Peppered the Reds who parked the bus for the last 20. Maddison, what a star, perfect fit.

Onwards and upwards, COYS.
wrong on all counts except Jota being stupid, the 1st yellow the bloke tripped over himself !

And Bissouma was that badly hurt, he played till the 90th minute !

Did you think the refereeing was OK ?

wrong on all counts except Jota being stupid, the 1st yellow the bloke tripped over himself !

And Bissouma was that badly hurt, he played till the 90th minute !

Did you think the refereeing was OK ?
The difference between breaking a bloke's leg and not is so small. That tackle and stomp could easily do it. Right call everyday.

Klopp playing victim again.

The difference between breaking a bloke's leg and not is so small. That tackle and stomp could easily do it. Right call everyday.

Klopp playing victim again.
hahahah, playing victim

1 legit goal ruled offside, the PGMOL have already conceded they *smile* this up, reports saying he was ONSIDE by 62cm, 2 *smile* feet !

2 dodgy reds, even Liverpool hating flog Gary Neville says it should only have been a yellow, decision based on a still photo that doesn't look great BUT no context

At least twice Liverpool were clear on goal & the ref brings it back for fouls that were innocuous at best !

And it took a freak unfortunate OG to beat us

Hooper will be stood down again as he was in Rd 1 & the VAR bloke will be lucky to survive also

hahahah, playing victim

1 legit goal ruled offside, the PGMOL have already conceded they *smile* this up, reports saying he was ONSIDE by 62cm, 2 *smile* feet !

2 dodgy reds, even Liverpool hating flog Gary Neville says it should only have been a yellow, decision based on a still photo that doesn't look great BUT no context

At least twice Liverpool were clear on goal & the ref brings it back for fouls that were innocuous at best !

And it took a freak unfortunate OG to beat us

Hooper will be stood down again as he was in Rd 1 & the VAR bloke will be lucky to survive also
Correct on the disallowed goal - was clearly onside but don’t complain about the own goal, that doesn’t do your argument any favours. That happens to just about every team during the season. Annoying - yes. But if you were 4-0 up and it happened then no one takes much notice.

Correct on the disallowed goal - was clearly onside but don’t complain about the own goal, that doesn’t do your argument any favours. That happens to just about every team during the season. Annoying - yes. But if you were 4-0 up and it happened then no one takes much notice.
I wasn't complaining about the OG !

I was stating a fact "And it took a freak unfortunate OG to beat us" hardly complaining :rolleyes:

Some good results last night for those who have no team in the EPL last night with Wolves and Palace both getting over the Manchester Giants.

Everton going down to Luton at home is real calamitous stuff.

Villa flogging Brighton also .