Premier League 2022/2023/2024/2025 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Premier League 2022/2023/2024/2025

Well... I'll looking forward to your post match footage as per the attached 😉
I imagine this is down the Tottenham Way End?
Poor old Grog Squad have gotta lift their game!

Saw that. Yeah, the South end is the single tier stand (second biggest in Europe) and home end. Thats where will be sitting.

Reactions: 1 user
Preston North End off to a cracking start in the Championship. Apparently their best start to a season since 1903. Were not among any of the notable analysts' picks to figure prominently. Sure it's a very long season, but getting the job done so far.

Having said this, Preston have been just outside promotion playoffs, falling agonisingly close regularly for a number of years now. Been quite a consistent club.

Well... I'll looking forward to your post match footage as per the attached 😉
I imagine this is down the Tottenham Way End?
Poor old Grog Squad have gotta lift their game!

Spurs fans were always going to love Ange even though they didn't know who they were getting when they first signed him.

He's the type of manager they were screaming out for. They've largely been starved of exciting attacking football for probably close to 10 years despite having 1 of the best strikers in the world in Harry Kane, because the managers they picked largely played boring defensive football. Spurs have always loved the enigmatic type of player, whether that was Ricky Vila, Gazza, David Ginola just to name a few, even Jimmy Greaves before that, so if Ange could come in and play exciting, fast, attacking football, their fans were going to love him. That he's managed to do that and still keep a high win rate is the cherry on the top, but I think Spurs fans post selling Kane, probably would have been content with a top half finish as long as they saw the excitement come back into their football which has been disappearing, and Ange has given them that in spades. I've watched a few of their games this year, and they have constantly been the team on the attack. If he can win the North London derby coming up, then he is probably 1 of the safest managers in the premier league, despite some suggesting he could be the 1st one sacked before a ball had even been kicked this year.

Reactions: 4 users

Some beautiful counterattacking ball movement in this match.
Been a good start to the EFL Champo so far Panthera agreed!

Mowbrays Black Cat wunderkids have put together back to back 3:1 wins away to QPR and Blackburn as well pantsing the higj;y rated high spending relegated Saints 5-0 at the Stadium of Light.

Sunderland have gone to youth route for on selling and building after getting it wrong for 10 years overpaying mercenaries and loanees who didnt give a stuff.

Shame they never continued the Sunderland Till I Die series last year.

Leicester looking like having the Champo under some control early doors with Preston also having a lightening start out of the gates but Shes a looong grind the Championship with clubs looking at 4 games in 2 weeks. Birmingham also have had a bright start.

Norwich the serial yo yo's will be there abouts again at seasons end by early going and big spenders Stoke and Southampton struggling to get going as of yet, I feel that it wont be too long before the Saints fans turn the torch on their coach theyve had a sheizen start.

Middlesborough also have had a horrendous start to the season as has Wednesday whove finally got out of League 1 purgatory.

I expect these bigger clubs will all pick it up soon and the season will throw up many curve balls before its over.

Reactions: 1 users
Leeds win again 3-0 against Watford, a couple of good goals.

Farke it would be good if we can't go back up next season.

Surely they have to go up if they want any chance of holding onto Georginio Rutter. He’ll be playing EPL (or some other European top division) next season. What a gem he is.

Spurs giving a good account of themselves at Arsenal. Responded 2x quickly to conceding the lead, thanks to poor Arsenal defending & increasingly threatening late in the game.

Arsenal a little tired from the mid week Champs Lge & ponderous in their ball movement, creating little, their best opportunities coming from corners.

The honeymoon ends tonight. Arse n’ all 3-0.

How did that work out? I thought Arsenal's tactics were good, but Ange-Ball is even better. Some of space we found after getting through their press was a sight to behold. We made mistakes. But so did they. Thought we were stiff not to win in the end.

Have to keep reminding myself that we are only 6 games into this. We'll be a much better team when the next NLD comes around.

Hope Maddison is OK.

Reactions: 2 users
How did that work out? I thought Arsenal's tactics were good, but Ange-Ball is even better. Some of space we found after getting through their press was a sight to behold. We made mistakes. But so did they. Thought we were stiff not to win in the end.

Have to keep reminding myself that we are only 6 games into this. We'll be a much better team when the next NLD comes around.

Hope Maddison is OK.
Good. I was only one goal out for total number of goals !

Hope Maddison is OK.
Super impressive effort Spurs roll over in past years. Not now. Arsenal had all the play in the first 20 minutes and we worked back into it to end up bossing possession and forcing changes at half time. Some of the play from the back was superb. The build-up to the Porro blocked cross to Son for his third was something straight out of Barcelona or Man City style guide. Still think we need to go buy a striker, I like Sonny out wide. And Arsenal should've played he last 30 minutes one short, Nketiah's challenge was savage. Take the point away but it almost feels like points dropped.

And Saka with the dart throw, calm down lad. Muppet.

Reactions: 3 users

I think Leicester and Leeds will be amongst the 6 aiming back into the EPL.

I won't be surprised of both dont qualify automatically in the top 2.

Norwich, Birmingham, will also be thereabouts.

Ipswich and Preston might not last the distance in the top 6.

Millwall will be thereabouts, and Hull have had a good start.

Wednesday, Boro, Southampton and Stoke going like busteds and Watford seem to still be treading water after their relegation a couple of seasons back.

Maybe Uncle Tony will guide his Baby Black Cats into the playoffs again also.

And Saka with the dart throw, calm down lad. Muppet.

From a non-hardcore follower of the sport, I don't understand their mocking of Maddison's goal celebration. What's the story there? Is it just a Arse-anal rivalry or is there more too it?