Potential Father/Son thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Potential Father/Son thread

taztiger4 said:
Patrick Naish & Josh Broderick are both 2017 I believe

Ive got MJR down as being 14 now so 2019 draft ??

I also have Bailey Lambert as 2016 draft

Im trying to track down Craig Lambo's 2 other boys DOB If anyone has them ( Billy & Bodey )

Billy is the eldest, playing a few games in the NEAFL for the Lions. Bailey is a year younger and then Bodey is about 3 years younger. ( I think )

taztiger4 said:
Patrick Naish & Josh Broderick are both 2017 I believe

Ive got MJR down as being 14 now so 2019 draft ??

I also have Billy Lambert as 2016 draft

Im trying to track down Craig Lambo's 2 other boys DOB If anyone has them ( Bailey & Bodey )

edit, got my Billy's & Baileys mixed up :)
Are the Lamberts any good? And will they nominate us or Brisbane?

TigerTribe5 said:
According to Gavin Rioli on SEN - Maurice Jnr will be at boarding school in Melbourne next year! :clap
Great news get the young fella acclimatised to Melbourne's chilly weather :hihi

Midsy said:
Didn't play 100 games for Brisvegas.
thank *smile* for once it goes our way, lambert played 96 games for brisbane,only thing worse would be stuck on 99 games, now lets hope this expansion club excentric afl dont lower the eligibility to 96 games, then claim,it had nothing to do with lamberts three sons.

would of thought the oldest weightman son kyle would be 16-17 by now, but dont know anything else at all.

Smoking Aces said:
Are the Lamberts any good? And will they nominate us or Brisbane?
billy lambert 18, baily lambert 17, bodey lambert 14, maybe someone with good investigative skills could do some digging.

http://footyprophet.com/class-2016-afl-bloodlines/

interesting article on 2016 father son prospects.

CC TIGER said:
A very good sauce reckons his better then the old man
It's a big call.

I've seen a lot of his games all through his junior years, even coached against him and he struck me as pretty good but not champ material.

Admittedly I haven't seen him at all this year, maybe he has improved a lot.

Making metro at bottom age is a good sign, obviously.

evo said:
It's a big call.

I've seen a lot of his games all through his junior years, even coached against him and he struck me as pretty good but not champ material.

Admittedly I haven't seen him at all this year, maybe he has improved a lot.

Making metro at bottom age is a good sign, obviously.
What's your thoughts on draft position evo?

CC TIGER said:
What's your thoughts on draft position evo?
Too early to say.

He's bottom age, so we get plenty more time to look at him.

jokershoppe said:
billy lambert 18, baily lambert 17, bodey lambert 14, maybe someone with good investigative skills could do some digging.

Billy has played a couple of NEAFL games with Lions ressies, had 10 tackles in 1 game :)

taztiger4 said:
Billy has played a couple of NEAFL games with Lions ressies, had 10 tackles in 1 game :)

10 tackles in one game!!! Won't fit in at Tigerland, some of our blokes have'nt done that in their career.