Potential Father/Son thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Potential Father/Son thread

evo said:
Pat Naish is getting games for Northern so if anyone could get down to watch him some time that would be good.

One of the Footscray blokes reckons he's a star in the making, evo.

CC TIGER said:
A very good sauce reckons his better then the old man

He's well fancied, CC. Should be good for the captaincy in about eight years. ;D

CC TIGER said:
Geez Cotchs body will be shot by then Jack ;D

He moved alright in the last quarter yesterday, CC. A few more years a that'll do us.

taztiger4 said:
born Jan 1999 so not eligible till 2017 draft ?

Apparently, taz. I don't do much/any junior form. But the scout has a big opinion of the kid. Here's hoping.

Dyer'ere said:
He moved alright in the last quarter yesterday, CC. A few more years a that'll do us.

Apparently, taz. I don't do much/any junior form. But the scout has a big opinion of the kid. Here's hoping.

He's a good one. Lock him for next year. We will take him, just depends on when the bid comes for him. Otherwise we will sit back and take him as late as possible. Spoke to some APS people and they can't speak highly enough of him as a person either. Wonderful kick, wonderful decision maker under pressure and balanced. Has the ability to make the game slow down when he gets it in traffic. Still learning to become a leader.

SCOOP said:
He's a good one. Lock him for next year. We will take him, just depends on when the bid comes for him. Otherwise we will sit back and take him as late as possible. Spoke to some APS people and they can't speak highly enough of him as a person either. Wonderful kick, wonderful decision maker under pressure and balanced. Has the ability to make the game slow down when he gets it in traffic. Still learning to become a leader.

:'( #gratitude

SCOOP said:
sounds like we'll take him no matter what pick it is, hoping nobody bids we can take him as late as possible?

spook said:
Need to tell him to lie down next year.

yeah get him on the KFC and send him to Springbank for the season

seriously though thanks for the insights SCOOP, made my day

tigersnake said:

Yep, I second that. Thanks SCOOP.

tigersnake said:

His old mans original teams going sh!thouse so might be able to hide him there, plus we do have a KFC up here I'm told ;)

so we can keep first round pick, even if we have to give away most or all our other picks, i would be elated with a first rounder and naish, and if need anymore ,go to rookie draft, its rare that we get 2 quality kids in one draft.

According to Gavin Rioli on SEN - Maurice Jnr will be at boarding school in Melbourne next year! :clap

Patrick Naish & Josh Broderick are both 2017 I believe

Ive got MJR down as being 14 now so 2019 draft ??

I also have Billy Lambert as 2016 draft

Im trying to track down Craig Lambo's 2 other boys DOB If anyone has them ( Bailey & Bodey )

edit, got my Billy's & Baileys mixed up :)