Potential Father/Son thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Potential Father/Son thread

mtench said:
good wouldn't want to waste a top 5 pick on a F/S
So I assume you think we will have a better 2017 season then ?

Even if we had a top 5 pick we wouldn't have to. Load up on points during the trade period like others did last year and use them on the F/S and keep your 1st rounder.

Sintiger said:
So I assume you think we will have a better 2017 season then ?

Even if we had a top 5 pick we wouldn't have to. Load up on points during the trade period like others did last year and use them on the F/S and keep your 1st rounder.
Yeah your probably right just a little vent/hissy fit like all very frustrated how we're playing

we are going to get the great NEWS matty richardson is expecting quad triplets :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :cla followed by the devastating news that his missus played up with travis cloke, and there all collingwood prospects. :pullhair :pullhair :pullhair :pullhair :pullhair

Pat Naish is getting games for Northern so if anyone could get down to watch him some time that would be good.

evo said:
Pat Naish is getting games for Northern so if anyone could get down to watch him some time that would be good.
Patrick Naish selected in Vic Metro Squad
Keen to see him play

smokin joe said:
Patrick Naish selected in Vic Metro Squad
Keen to see him play
Lets hope he's honestly handy n we can get him with a third or fourth round pick, then he blossoms under AFL level development n stars for us.

TigerMasochist said:
Lets hope he's honestly handy n we can get him with a third or fourth round pick, then he blossoms under AFL level development n stars for us.
Like Lachie Hunter. Dogs got a steal there.

UNLESS i,m blind pat naish only played tac round 1 and 2, didnt get in best players in any of those, games, got 11-13 dis,had his club saying well done to get in metro squad, but would not play a game,maybe has talent, but is miles and miles off anywhere near afl, at this point would struggle in vfl.

jokershoppe said:
UNLESS i,m blind pat naish only played tac round 1 and 2, didnt get in best players in any of those, games, got 11-13 dis,had his club saying well done to get in metro squad, but would not play a game,maybe has talent, but is miles and miles off anywhere near afl, at this point would struggle in vfl.

Yeah naw. Bottom ager in the Vic side. Starring at APS level. Tracking beautifully. Considering we don't need to see him for another 16 months and he won't wear tiger Colours in the heat of battle at AFL or VFL level for 22 months, we are fine here.

spook said:
Like Lachie Hunter. Dogs got a steal there.

Boy, he's a good little footballer aint he? What we thought Conca would be. We desperately need this type.

SCOOP said:
Yeah naw. Bottom ager in the Vic side. Starring at APS level. Tracking beautifully. Considering we don't need to see him for another 16 months and he won't wear tiger Colours in the heat of battle at AFL or VFL level for 22 months, we are fine here.

Boy, he's a good little footballer aint he? What we thought Conca would be. We desperately need this type.
been under age changes big time his future potential,as plenty of first rounders have started like Naish ,few games,then blossum in their top age year.

Naish just got a huge rap from Anderson on SEN. Said he is quick, highly skilled and a good decision maker.

jokershoppe said:
and what happens if we have no first rounder left, can we get him with a second or third?

The picks round don't matter, its the points value equal to the pick bid.

And we will take Naish but not until he is bid on. Hopefully the cost is only a second or less and a downgrade.

Broders said:
Naish just got a huge rap from Anderson on SEN. Said he is quick, highly skilled and a good decision maker.

We'll probably pass on him then. Doesn't sound like a Francis Jackson type pick

Mantikorr said:
We'll probably pass on him then. Doesn't sound like a Francis Jackson type pick
Not due till next years draft isn't he? Might have an entirely new recruiting dept by then.