Potential Father/Son thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Potential Father/Son thread

tigersnake said:
Someone does need to have a serious talk with Richo. Maybe Peggy.

Maybe we need to take matters into our own hands and collect a deposit from him like in Ted 2 when they tried to steal some sperm from Tom Brady.

We just need some volunteers to help with the extraction!

BrisTiger24 said:
Maybe we need to take matters into our own hands and collect a deposit from him like in Ted 2 when they tried to steal some sperm from Tom Brady.

We just need some volunteers to help with the extraction!
Have you seen The Pope of Greenwich Village?

I read somewhere recently that Maurice jnr (from the chap up north that coached him in u12s) that that was his only season, he's now 14-15 or so and hasn't played since, apparently a good kid who is into his studies etc... Not really doing any sport was what he said

Ghost of 29 said:
My request is ex hookeyroo Nicki Hudson. She was the female hockey version of Luke Hodge!!
Richo over Lauren Jackson . Lauren could stay pregnant for 10 years.
Or Penny Taylor

Tigertough1974 said:
I read somewhere recently that Maurice jnr (from the chap up north that coached him in u12s) that that was his only season, he's now 14-15 or so and hasn't played since, apparently a good kid who is into his studies etc... Not really doing any sport was what he said

Disappointing if true

Tigertough1974 said:

I think i heard a while ago that his youngest was the brightest prospect

rinso17 said:
Richo over Lauren Jackson . Lauren could stay pregnant for 10 years.
Or Penny Taylor

Lauren bats for the other team so would have no interest in Richo.

I commented on Craig Lamberts twitter feed after Collingwood beat us, asking if Bailey(??) Could kick, had a cool head and Craig wrote back something along the lines of he's showing promise and would love to wear the yellow and black

spook said:
Patrick Naish apparently did well for Vic Metro yesterday. Eligible next year.
Can't see anything about it on the net. Did Daicos play?