Potential Father/Son thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Potential Father/Son thread

Re: father sons- father sons 2011 2012 2013

Stylo said:
Am I right in saying Naish will be playing champs as an under-ager next year?
yes, will be playing TAC next year as bottom age.

I don't think he will be good enough or big enough to make the Metro side as bottom ager but will be happy to be proven wrong. Top age in 2017 he is a good chance though.

evo said:
yes, will be playing TAC next year as bottom age.

I don't think he will be good enough or big enough to make the Metro side as bottom ager but will be happy to be proven wrong.

Thanks evo. Yeah fingers crossed, would be great to get a good look at him on a national stage.

Craig and Melissa Lambert are moving from the Giants to the Lions in a welfare capacity. Wonder if this will have any impact on potential F/S.

St Kevin said:
Craig and Melissa Lambert are moving from the Giants to the Lions in a welfare capacity. Wonder if this will have any impact on potential F/S.
No not at all.

Tigermad2005 said:
No not at all.

Kids might not want to move to Victoria maybe? Sounds like they have always wanted to go back to Brisbane.

I had the pleasure of having a beer and a chat with Craig and his 3 boys at the cricketers arms last Boxing Day.
Craig said he wanted his boys to be Tigers and the 3 boys want to be Tigers as well.
All 3 boys are hugely talented as well and exceptionally good boys to boot.

so are Lambert's kids any good? Where are they playing at the moment?

BTW, Naishy's team won the divi one premiership

http://www.foxsportspulse.com/comp_info.cgi?c=1-3817-0-361674-0&a=FIXTURE

He didn't poll that well in the league B+F but remember he is bottom age in that comp. Next year will show how good he was.

Incidently, watch out for Gavin Brown's son in the next couple of years. Seen him a fair bit since he was 12 - a lot smaller than his dad, skinny midfielder. Playing for Eastern Rangers next year. Good chance he'll make it on the Pies list.

Your boy get the nod Evo?

SCOOP said:
Your boy get the nod Evo?
school holidays in 2 weeks are the final praccy matches, they finalise the list then. He'll have to play outta his skin to make the cut. Theres like 60 kids playing for about 15 spots by my reckoning.

tough caper for kids these days.

Any chance this a spawn of our Broderick?

http://www.bundoorajfc.com.au/team_info.cgi?action=PSTATS&client=0-3817-57864-361649-23722707&pID=192677569&pname=Joshua%20Broderick&news_task=DETAIL

Tigertool said:

http://www.bundoorajfc.com.au/team_info.cgi?action=PSTATS&client=0-3817-57864-361649-23722707&pID=192677569&pname=Joshua%20Broderick&news_task=DETAIL
I believe it is.

Tigertool said:

Definately is

evo said:
BTW, Naishy's team won the divi one premiership

http://www.foxsportspulse.com/comp_info.cgi?c=1-3817-0-361674-0&a=FIXTURE

He didn't poll that well in the league B+F but remember he is bottom age in that comp. Next year will show how good he was.

Incidently, watch out for Gavin Brown's son in the next couple of years. Seen him a fair bit since he was 12 - a lot smaller than his dad, skinny midfielder. Playing for Eastern Rangers next year. Good chance he'll make it on the Pies list.
Lock in Naish to be taken as father-son.

Josh Broderick played in that Naish game I posted. Click on 'match centre'

Excellent team that Fitzroy1. Oliver Stapleton will play AFL I reckon.

My 14yo brother-in-law is trying out for the cannons in a week or so. He won the B&F for his u14 division this year, and was BoG in their granny.

Kid can play. We're not related to any tigers though unfortunately, but I'm hoping to turn him in the next year or two.... :)

The_General said:
My 14yo brother-in-law is trying out for the cannons in a week or so. He won the B&F for his u14 division this year, and was BoG in their granny.

Kid can play. We're not related to any tigers though unfortunately, but I'm hoping to turn him in the next year or two.... :)
If he played interleague, he'll get in. It's a big program at that stage.