Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

There's no point in RFC paying Jack Graham to defend the opponents of our stars. We dont have any.

At WCE he can pick up after Harley Reid and the other guy. I guess Yeo too if he plays.

Outside defensive mid (no CBAs) is not a job at RFC these days. I hope Fridge makes a dollar elsewhere. He was good to us. Terrific ball use but not much BWA.

I think Graham has been hard done by on PRE. Has class but no BWA. Slow? High closing speed. Hence outside. Hence defensive. Jack Graham is a no more inside than Jack Ross. But he is *smile* hard when his arms don't fall out.

I'll be sorry to see him go. Hard. Disciplined. Skilled. I'd keep him.
Totally agree with this. He will go, but gave everything to the Tigs, an absolute warrior.

Reactions: 5 users
the AFL owe us after pounding us over the Brandon Ellis compo.

But we all know we will get unders, because it's Richmond.
We'll get what we get because he's not the kind of player clubs will pay up for. Statistically he's below average, slow as a wet week, can't kick over a jam time and broke down 3 times this year.

No doubt many here will play the hard-done-by card if we get a 3rd rounder but anything at all is theft for where he's at.

Cumming was tipped to be band 4 and ended up band 2, a player who's averaged 10 games a season for GWS. You'd hope Jack would get Band 3...

So long Jack Graham, its been fabulous watching you bust your arse for us for 8 seasons. Technically a 2 x premiership hero but he gets a metaphorical medal for his heroics in the 2019 prelim. I hope he does well at the Weagles, other than the usual when playing against us.

PS, it disappoints me how much disrespect JG has received here since his move was floated.

Reactions: 30 users
All the best Jack and thanks for the memories. We pretty well have you locked in as a Father and son prospect as I don’t think you’d be a premature ejaculator as you’re slow at everything nowadays. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
the AFL owe us after pounding us over the Brandon Ellis compo.

But we all know we will get unders, because it's Richmond.
I'd expect them to adjust on the run, reactive is their MO, went a bit generous on Battle and Perryman and copped some flak, drop it back a notch, and its Richmond. We'll see.

Reactions: 3 users
It was always on the cards that he'd move once he checked out Port last season.

The writing has been on the wall for some time.

Nobody will every forget his heroics for our football club.

A massive part of our Premiership era.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
It was always on the cards that he'd move once he checked out Port last season.

The writing has been on the wall for some time.

Nobody will every forget his heroics for our football club.

A massive part of our Premiership era.
When that second Q goal sailed through I thought 'we're gunna bloody win this!'.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Always liked the Fridge. Good bloke. Been handy for us. Very handy.

But, sometimes there comes a time when it's mutually beneficial to just part ways and move on. That time is now for us and Fridgey.

Thanks Fridge and all the best.

Reactions: 15 users
So he wanted to go home, and has ended up further away?
Maybe it was more about the Oxford scholars.

Thanks Jack.
Your destroying of Rory will live forever as will your heroic Geesook Prelim of 19.

Jack Graham that is, the boy from Tea Tree Gully!

Reactions: 3 users
Always liked the Fridge. Good bloke. Been handy for us. Very handy.

But, sometimes there comes a time when it's mutually beneficial to just part ways and move on. That time is now for us and Fridgey.

Thanks Fridge and all the best.
Yep. Handy is the best word I can think of too. I had big hopes of a Dangerfield type mid when I saw him in the 2017GF but was never to be. Just looks gassed out too often and common injuries haven't helped.