Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

It's weird isn't it how he comes across so slow in a game. He's actually quite quick.

View attachment 24155View attachment 24156
Dion number 3 as well.

It’s not that these players are slow, clearly they aren’t. It is that they don’t have that burst of speed over 5-10 metres which is the thing that allows them to get out of congestion.

Rioli has it, both of them actually.

Reactions: 5 users
Dion number 3 as well.

It’s not that these players are slow, clearly they aren’t. It is that they don’t have that burst of speed over 5-10 metres which is the thing that allows them to get out of congestion.

Rioli has it, both of them actually.
Yes agree, off the mark is most important. It's what I liked watching U-18 Langford btw in the middle, explosive off the mark.

Reactions: 3 users
Not sure what he is waiting for as if the coach is going to make much difference
He has a 4 year deal from the eagles which will most likely be his last

He was touring PA last year whilst in contract - Just F leave Jack

Reactions: 5 users
I wouldn't be surprised if our compo pick ends up being at the end of the 2nd round

Reactions: 1 users
I wouldn't be surprised if our compo pick ends up being at the end of the 2nd round
That cant happen its either band 3 or Band 4
Band 3 would be after our 2nd pick which would make it #22 and band 4 would make it #40

Band 3 would be after our 2nd pick which would make it #22 and band 4 would make it #40
Why can't it be end of 2nd round? I understand it can be one of five places: first round, end of first round, second round, end of second round and third round.

Reactions: 2 users
I reckon the moment we signed Tarranto & Hopper he was always going to be on the move come out of contract time

Bet on 40 + - AFL will use special sauce rules to say that if you get more than 4 first rounders your compo is diluted.