Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

But hope he moves on. Happy for him to have success elsewhere. Just don't think he's the future when RFC is a re-build mode.

Reactions: 4 users
Graham was ok yesterday. Worked for a living. As usual. Got more ball but all the important numbers were down.

Compare Graham to say Ralphsmith or Banks.

Oh, well. Graham probably goes. And we get pick #24 or whatever.

He's an AFL class footballer, unlike the bulk of Clarke's recruits. You wouldn't take a third.

Reactions: 1 users
Love this bloke.
Gun footballer.
But if you don't have speed or running power. You don't succeed in today's game.
He was super early then faded out of the game

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
He doesn't need it once the free agency opens he just nominates a club. I think the club knows his decision.

I thought Graham said he will retire in SA after his football career is over,and that he loves the Tigers.
He has had a chance to go back home already and knocked it back,why would he leave now to go to WA.
Money & term of contract, think we’re smart enough not to offer him something ridiculous. He not the player he once was

Reactions: 3 users
See ya Jack. Holding us to ransom while West Coast scrape the barrel for a coach. Obviously not committed to the cause. How about all the games that we gifted him?

Reactions: 2 users
I thought Graham said he will retire in SA after his football career is over,and that he loves the Tigers.
He has had a chance to go back home already and knocked it back,why would he leave now to go to WA.
He most definitely did not knock it back.
Was all but a port player only for JHF to come into play.

Reactions: 1 users