Pick 47 ~ Bradley Helbig | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 47 ~ Bradley Helbig

Really like this kid, showed he is ready for the pace and hardness of afl footy, definitely should be used in midfield rotations

When he hip and shouldered Simpson I heard the smack from 80 metres away on level 3.

A few fumbles but stood up at the business end. impressive.

Impressive. Tough but also skilled. A rare combination at Richmond. Keep him in the team.

Looks alright; think he could be a goer in a couple of years. I think he found the pace a bit too much tonight and will undoubtedly have spells in the magoos this year but I look the look of him for a long term player.

Great debut. Obviously not there yet, but has all the tools to make it. Gonna be exciting to watch him develop.

Was impressed with him when first seeing him at Filth Park versus the Ravens two weeks ago and was able to carry the good signs into his debut last night

Developed right, this kid will be a beaut

I liked his game but he is an obvious choice to be dropped for Jake King

Ty Esler said:
I liked his game but he is an obvious choice to be dropped for Jake King
Hope not.
He showed enough anyway.
But even apart from that - I hope the Club told him beforehand that he'd be given 2 or 3 games minimum - irrespective of how he went.

SkillzThatKillz said:
Doesn't take any sh!t.

Will be a tough inside player. Exactly what we need.

Agreed, and should be a very good upgrade on Tuck (due to his skills). Definately shows balls in his attack of the pill in a pack.