Pick 47 ~ Bradley Helbig | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 47 ~ Bradley Helbig

Been saying it for a while now, this kid excites me the most out of all our draftees, he's tough, hits the pack hard has excellent skills off both left and right and knows how to kick a goal.

Will be our equivalent of Dayne Beams except a lot tougher. ;)

I seriously thought of Ricciuto last night at times when watching Helbig.
He's goes very hard at the contest.

Was very impressed last night about skills, smarts and hardness. Great and worthy recipent of the number 32 ( Cuz not Tivver!) :clap

BBC said:
I seriously thought of Ricciuto last night at times when watching Helbig.
He's goes very hard at the contest.

Brad hails from the same part of the world as Rishootio

Future RFC gun, no doubt about it

Early signs are promising, but I want to see if he can gather plenty of pill.

Reluctant to jump on his bandwagon until he has a 20 disposal game.

Streak said:
Saw him for the first time tonight on TV.

For some reason, I thought he was bigger than he looked. Must be that he plays that way.

it's amazing how well he can compete one on one given how light he still is. he will be scary one he puts on some decent muscle!!

Love him. Tough, skilled and quick.... Apparently his best mate died in a car accident and that was the turning point for him. He used to be an absolute larrakin and be up to no good. Since the tragic loss, he is more focused and ready to take his opportunities.
Think of it this way: We offered pick 40 somthing for Houli to essendon. Essendon refused. We got houli in pre season draft and used our pick 40 something or early 50s to get Helbig. Huge win.

We used Pick 47 for Hellbig, bombers were left with pick 48 after declining the Houli trade.

As Ian Chappell would say:

That's a good 'un !!!

I say:

Hell Yeah !!! :hihi

A keeper, no doubt.

Once we get some more games into Brad, Ranga Reece, Jakey Batch etc and others that's when the new Tiggy will really start to stir !

Can't wait. ;D

This bloke is something we have been looking for for ages. Tough uncomprimising fwd flanker who dives in where angels fear to tread.... Has no fear and is tough and a good looking kick as well.

Brett15 said:
We used Pick 47 for Hellbig, bombers were left with pick 48 after declining the Houli trade.
And to make it sweeter, the Bummers had 48 earmarked for Helbig.

Our recruiting has been excellent recently !!!

What the hell is going on ?

kiwitiger said:
Our recruiting has been excellent recently !!!

What the hell is going on ?

who would have thought having a full time recruiter would pay dividends