Pick 47 ~ Bradley Helbig | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 47 ~ Bradley Helbig

craig said:
Used to go feral over bacon rings chips too...................... god i loved those like Toobs wish theyd bring the ol bacon rings back !!!
ImageHandler.ashx

DirtyDogTiger said:
no love for twisties? Not even in the bread rolls?
Please stop this talk of local snacks. Otherwise it's a trip to the Aussie Shop at £4 a pack. Can feel those Samboy S&V's calling my name.

Disco08 said:
Pizza Shapes are so much better.

I remember in grade 6, I used to help at the canteen, usually received a sunny boy and five cheese shapes (they were at the time 1 cent) and Richmond was a force.

No 4 said:
I remember in grade 6, I used to help at the canteen, usually received a sunny boy and five cheese shapes (they were at the time 1 cent) and Richmond was a force.

And the price of aniseed balls were?

Helbig knows how to find the footy.
He looks okay; too small to play all year but I'd mark him in for 10 games or so.

Looked quite promising for moine i paid attention to a certain few today at the game Brad was one.

Looks like a nice type, id play him before Nahas in round 1.

Kid has intent when he moves at the footy but more importantly has intent when hes about to use the *smile* thing, no stop start run around in circles *smile* like Jackson does every time he has the footy. Good skills.

we might have another one here.

I am quite happy with what ive seen from Conca, Batchelor and Helbig this pre season.

The kids of the past 3 drafts arent the problem for the RFC going forward its the usual suspects that are holding the Tigers back.

craig said:
Kid has intent when he moves at the footy but more importantly has intent when hes about to use the *smile*ing thing, no stop start run around in circles *smile* like Jackson does every time he has the footy. Good skills.

we might have another one here.

I am quite happy with what ive seen from Conca, Batchelor and Helbig this pre season.

The kids of the past 3 drafts arent the problem for the RFC going forward its the usual suspects that are holding the Tigers back.
Make you wonder why we need to take the Hislops and Millers.

Tigerbob said:
Good player. Very good player.

Yeah? Good times. We need all the possible mids we can get on the list. We just need those types that play the game on its merits both ways.
The very limited footage I have seen of him he looks like he can kick and get his own ball. See ball, get ball, kick ball to black and yelllow. If you can flip one of these in the third round you are going very well.

SCOOP said:
Yeah? Good times. We need all the possible mids we can get on the list. We just need those types that play the game on its merits both ways.
The very limited footage I have seen of him he looks like he can kick and get him own ball. See ball, get ball, kick ball to black and yelllow. If you can flip one of these in the third round you are going very well.

Reminds me of a versatile midfielder the Pies would draft. Very good in all aspects. Plays with purpose and intent. Should be involved Round One.

Tigerbob said:
Reminds me of a versatile midfielder the Pies would draft. Very good in all aspects. Plays with purpose and intent. Should be involved Round One.

Good wrap. Hopefully he can play some high half forward and wing this year. We just want footballers.

Was undoubtedly one of the very few positives from todays game for navy.

Moves extremely well, very well balanced (which navy loves in a player), skills look good & has a physique which will fill out very well in time.

He also plays a role that we are in absolute dire need of - that high forward player that can run through the midfield that are so important. We lack so much class & quality in the front half its not funny.

Here's hoping he can help fill the void of the many battlers we currently have currently filling in on those positions.