Pick 47 ~ Bradley Helbig | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 47 ~ Bradley Helbig

Tigerbob said:
He looks the part. Conca looks exceptional.

I think like this season we will see all of them and pretty early too. Macdonald is young but plays a role we lack. A medium goal kicking forward.

MacDonald and Helbig are nice sizes too and will at least be able to handle the contact side of the game early in the careers, if not the running

If you are craving some more Helbig action this was his SNAL debute

http://www.westadelaidefc.com.au/INTERACT/VIDEO/BRADHELBIGDEBUT.aspx

Danog said:
Where'd you learn that TTT? How about the others?

Friend of a friend on facebook, saw the name Bradley Smiley Helbig and he has a wall post saying he got the 32, haven't seen anything regarding the other players though.

Reading his facebook wall he sounds pretty homesick, if you can get through all the swearing.

GEDS1 said:
Reading his facebook wall he sounds pretty homesick, if you can get through all the swearing.

He sounds like a tool.

An extract:
"Brad Smiley Helbig *smile* you ben!!! just coz you dont like women!! You homosexual *smile*!"

Classy, Brad.

That isn't good! I met Pettifer just after he was drafted and 'immature little tool' was what came to mind after just a few minutes of being around him.

Hopefully Helbig grows up fast and puts his nose to the grindstone.

K3 said:
That isn't good! I met Pettifer just after he was drafted and 'immature little tool' was what came to mind after just a few minutes of being around him.

Hopefully Helbig grows up fast and puts his nose to the grindstone.

Nah he just needs to lock his facebook down so we can't see that stuff along with stopping the status updates.

Danog said:
He doesn't sound like a tool to me. Just sounds like he misses his girl.

Agree totally.
He just sounds like a SA boy who's pretty homesick which is understandable.
I hope he can settle into life in Melbourne and carve out a career with us.

Agree though T4L, needs to privatise his thoughts a little.

I thank god when I was 18 there was no social media to broadcast and record all the stupid things I used to say.

Personally I am outraged that this young man clearly hasn't learnt the charchter building benefits of lawnmowing

Col.W.Kurtz said:
I thank god when I was 18 there was no social media to broadcast and record all the stupid things I used to say.

Personally I am outraged that this young man clearly hasn't learnt the charchter building benefits of lawnmowing

When I was 18 the posts would have included references to how awesome bbq shapes tasted