Pick 47 ~ Bradley Helbig | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 47 ~ Bradley Helbig

BrisTiger24 said:
We couldn't find him. We forgot where we hid him!

It turns out he was down the back of the couch and we have also now payed 3 more dollars off our debt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0xdMlKg2f8

For those ex-pats. No.63. Pacey. Seems to be going a million miles a hour the whole time.

Yeah went about 55 I suppose. Fluent looking kick. Hits a few misses a few. Liked the big slam tackle.

He's from Westies, he was at Arndale - sounds like another bogan. Go get 'em kid!

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/from-dominos-to-punt-rd/story-fn525un5-1225955966161

Apparently when we called out Helbigs name a groan came from the Essendon camp.They were going to take him with pick 48.Makes it even sweeter considering they knocked back pick 47 for Houli. :clap :clap :clap

CptJonno2Madcow2005 said:
Apparently when we called out Helbigs name a groan came from the Essendon camp.They were going to take him with pick 48.Makes it even sweeter considering they knocked back pick 47 for Houli. :clap :clap :clap

agree captain i noticed that too, they quickly went into a huddle thereafter to discuss an alternative, that put a smile on my face just to rub it up the bombers....

CptJonno2Madcow2005 said:

Brilliant, just makes the whole "tough stance" over Houli even better.

Professional outfit that Essendon. I really hope Lloyd makes a come back for them this season.

HAHAHA I thought Essendon took a while to take their pick after us!!!

That is just too funny though, hopefully we didn't just draft him to spite them though :hihi

Baloo said:
Brilliant, just makes the whole "tough stance" over Houli even better.

Professional outfit that Essendon. I really hope Lloyd makes a come back for them this season.

that must be the reason they wanted us to take houli in the PSD.
they were obviously worried we would pick llyod.

Very funny considering the Bombers failed to draft on an absolute needs basis - making their midfield better