Pick 47 ~ Bradley Helbig | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 47 ~ Bradley Helbig

Sounds like a bad corky.Bad one's can take a few weeks.

Fingers crossed for the Kid!

tigerdave said:
Sounds like a bad corky.Bad one's can take a few weeks.

Fingers crossed for the Kid!

i was a little surprised he didnt make the extended squad this week, ahead of Vlastuin. that might explain it.

Calls for him to come in and play way too early for mine. I want a good 6 games in the VFL before he gets considered as I want to give him every chance of making a real impact when he gets a gig.

I hope he is right to return next week.

MB78 said:
Calls for him to come in and play way too early for mine. I want a good 6 games in the VFL before he gets considered as I want to give him every chance of making a real impact when he gets a gig.

I hope he is right to return next week.

I agree. The depth now demands it. Burgers desperately need him also.

Tigermad2005 said:
Lot of love for this kid which i just do not understand.

was thinking the same thing.... can only see this bloke filling a gap if injuries really hit...not in our best 26...

tigertime2 said:
It's called Improvement & Development.
really hope the kid does improve and develope into a great footballer....but im more talking about all the calls for him on this forum to come into the side like his some kind of star....

taraba said:
Have heard Dimma rates him very highly and is keen for him to come in asap... Loves his run and attack on the ball.
i reckon theres 40 blokes on the list dimma rates highly....unless injuries hit cant see him playing... who for etc?

An inside mid that can get the ball out to Cotchin, Deledio & Martin - Bring It.

dewinton said:
i reckon theres 40 blokes on the list dimma rates highly....unless injuries hit cant see him playing... who for etc?
Difficult question. Not sure I can find anyone to drop at this point which is good.

I'd love to see him come in, but like others have said, it would be stiff to drop a player after a 70-point win on the weekend.

Can't see him coming in this week. I agree with some others, I have not seen any reason to have him in our top 24 at this point. Needs to blitz at Coburg like Knights did before he comes in.

I would have Brad in before Petterd, Ellis, King and he'd show Grigg a few things about going in hard for the ball. A waste at Coburg. When fit n' ready, straight in please.

Columbo said:
I would have Brad in before Petterd, Ellis, King and he'd show Grigg a few things about going in hard for the ball. A waste at Coburg. When fit n' ready, straight in please.

Wouldn't have Brad in before any of those. Plus Pett and Ellis are going through HB line anyway which Brad couldn't do. Its also been mention that Grigg has a role to play which Brad couldn't do either. He could replace a King or a tuck but is not worthy of that just yet.

He may go hard at it but he turns it over a bit i reckon. No point getting it if you give it straight back. I don't think he is there yet. Happily eat the humble pie if he proves me wrong but he is a depth player only. Vlas is already in front of him too IMO

Columbo said:

thank god your not selecting our team...